The new LV musset monogram murad? Bag opinions

Handbag Hor's

Sep 17, 2007
Hello all,

Okay so this is the situation, I recently recieved this new Louis Vuitton bag from a "friend" and I don't know if I like it. I can't seem to find a picture on-line to show all of you. I was told it is called the sargeant bag. It is a limited edition for LV for the fall and it only came in 2 sizes. It is approx. $3000. It is a dark brown matte color ( vernis? ) and is a bucket bag with a fabric strap. Do any of you know what I am talking about? If so please let me know what some of your thoughts are on this bag:girlsigh:

Hello all,

Okay so this is the situation, I recently recieved this new Louis Vuitton bag from a "friend" and I don't know if I like it. I can't seem to find a picture on-line to show all of you. I was told it is called the sargeant bag. It is a limited edition for LV for the fall and it only came in 2 sizes. It is approx. $3000. It is a dark brown matte color ( vernis? ) and is a bucket bag with a fabric strap. Do any of you know what I am talking about? If so please let me know what some of your thoughts are on this bag:girlsigh: