The New Love of My Shoe Life: Python Simples

This is such a sweet story, your BF is so kind and handsome too :smile:
You two seem so happy together in that photo.
This story brought a tear to me eye, I get all mushy about the little things that SOs do for us. Stay strong.

Legaldiva, that is a very sweet and endearing story. It was especially cute how he left the note for you in the shoe- almost funny since he knew that you'd likely go look at your shoe. LOL.

He IS SUCH A SWEETIE!!! Why doesn't my bf do such things for me? LOL, kidding! He's sweet in his own ways :love: I'm so happy for you! Enjoy her in good health and may you both be blessed with happiness and love always!

Thanks for sharing the lovely storey. My DH does such notes for me too (in all funny places like fridge, closet, basically all areas I would likely to go to.) Looooove the python Simples, its my HG!! This pair is just gorgeous!!

attachment.php

What a sweet bf! It must be so hard living apart like that, but you are very lucky to have such a great relationship, not to mention gorgeous new shoes!!!

what a wonderful story! you two look great together! my dh still (after 5 years) still gives me sweet cards and flowers for no reason at all.

love the shoes!