The new "Emerald" color.

Saw it on Saks this morning. Chloe came out last season with similar color.... now I'm torn. Both are lovely.

So far I've only seen it on the Gucci shoulder bag which is only slightly larger than the disco bag making it too small for me.

Looking forward to seeing it on other handbags

View attachment 3707465
SugahSweetTee - would you consider the green to be a yellowish green (grass like), have brownish olive undertones (kind of army green like) or have more blue leanings? It's so hard to determine true color on a screen and you've seen it in real life.
I've recently seen a army green bag and an olive green ('60s avocado) and wondered if green was a new trend. And if so, which green, warm or cool. So I look forward to your input.
p.s. I love your name!
p.s.s. green in your pic looks blue undertoned
p.s.s.s. yes, I'm OCD abt color! ha,ha

SugahSweetTee - would you consider the green to be a yellowish green (grass like), have brownish olive undertones (kind of army green like) or have more blue leanings? It's so hard to determine true color on a screen and you've seen it in real life.
I've recently seen a army green bag and an olive green ('60s avocado) and wondered if green was a new trend. And if so, which green, warm or cool. So I look forward to your input.
p.s. I love your name!

It's definitely not olive-like. I'd say it's true grass green if anything.

Thanks

Reactions: MamaSleepy
p.s. I love your name!
I'd love to know this as well. It does appear cool toned and it has silver hardware, which is another indication it's a cool green. I'd Love a warm- toned green whether it is olive, grass green or a deeper almost forest green with Gold hardware. I was excited to see this color, but it wouldn't work for me/ my wardrobe unfortunately.

There are a few greens on on-line all called 'Emerald' but all have different colour codes so it is confusing. The new green is dark neutral green and the same colour as my emerald hat from last season (particularly the band) https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/what-lovely-gucci-are-you-using-today.528280/page-129.

I am a bit upset Gucci have cut back on the tassel (and I say 'cut back' because I believe they're just thinking of widening the mark-up).
Papertiger, I never thought of checking color codes. Smart.

Reactions: papertiger
After many years of following the soho, I was finally going to pull the trigger because of this emerald green. I saw it in store and it is a deep neutral green that is a great alternative to another black bag. But I am with papertiger and quite upset they left out the tassel. Now I am flip flopping between the black again. Any chance of Gucci offering it as a charm or extra option?