The new Double Bag!!

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
I just saw the new Double Bag on Proenzaschouler.com!! :nuts: It comes in black with chain strap and Olive / Saffron with leather strap, the price is a bit high at $2,250 though. The leather seems to be thicker like the PS11.

DoubleBag-Black-2.jpg DoubleBag-OliveSaffron-2.jpg

DoubleBag-Black-3.jpg DoubleBag-OliveSaffron-4.jpg

:smile:

May 1, 2008
I like this new style but the price tag seems a bit steep. Will have to do some "research" by checking it out in person.

BDgirl

May 12, 2010
La La Land
The black one is gorgeous! I'm not really feeling the other one though.. there's something a bit odd with the color combo

alyra

Feb 14, 2006
BDgirl said:
The black one is gorgeous! I'm not really feeling the other one though.. there's something a bit odd with the color combo
I agree. It looks like two bags stuck together DIY style.

loveable

Dec 18, 2011
I agree, I like the black one more. This reminds me of the pouch but with the zippered compartment it is more accessible. At this price point I'll stick with the pouch. :smile:

kimair

unflappable
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
i like it, but the price! :amazed:

it does remind me a bit of the row's "twin" bag (harpersbazaar.com):

xxgraceyxx

Feb 1, 2013
Hi all! I'm new to PurseForum. I got the new doublebag two weeks ago and ended up returning it. I couldn't justify the price and the size was a bit too bulky. I traded it in for the ps11 mini and I am so happy with my decision! I got the black with black hardware. Being so obsessed with crossbody bags, I still want the celine trio. Thoughts? The bf thinks its not worth the $$ for the quality.

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
Hi all! I'm new to PurseForum. I got the new doublebag two weeks ago and ended up returning it. I couldn't justify the price and the size was a bit too bulky. I traded it in for the ps11 mini and I am so happy with my decision! I got the black with black hardware. Being so obsessed with crossbody bags, I still want the celine trio. Thoughts? The bf thinks its not worth the $$ for the quality.
Hi and welcome!

Congrats on your PS11 :biggrin: The Celine trio is nice but the PS11 looks more durable compared to the trio? But I think it depends how much you carry in the bags..