the new "dog" themed Gucci accessories

dhampir2005

Shoe-icide: livin it
O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
AHHHH I love them!!!

I have bought the oliver coin purse (My gucci store only had 2) and the "Sam", "Brando", "Leroy", and "Lulu" keychains... they are sooo cute!!! Who else has invested in these darlings?!!!

If you had asked me ayear ago if I was the kind of person who liked hearts or dogs on my bags - I would have said no. I'm very aware of my own style and don't really do cute (but liked it on others)

Now I have a 'Sam' charm. Well I had to. If he had been on the large bag instead of the pug (who''s cute too) I would have had to indulged my Sam fixation even more. I loved the poodle too. They are so beautifully made.

Now they have shoes but I don't know if these are really me

http://www.gucci.com/uk/uk-english/uk/fall-winter-09/womens-shoes/#0-985138-225689FWC809744

I love the dog charms! I know some people think they're a bit pricey but actually, they're huge charms! I bought the Brando one in November but I wasn't careful with it. I clipped it on my bag when I carried it to the temple on Lunar New Year and this lady's scarf got caught on one of the eyes. Her scarf pulled the eye out - I still have to bring it back in to the boutique to get it repaired...

I don't know about having one permanently attached to my shoes or bags though...

papertiger: I really like the one that's on the gucci UK site - the dorothy one is cute!!! I wish they offer it in the US!

I love the dog charms! I know some people think they're a bit pricey but actually, they're huge charms! I bought the Brando one in November but I wasn't careful with it. I clipped it on my bag when I carried it to the temple on Lunar New Year and this lady's scarf got caught on one of the eyes. Her scarf pulled the eye out - I still have to bring it back in to the boutique to get it repaired...

I don't know about having one permanently attached to my shoes or bags though...

papertiger: I really like the one that's on the gucci UK site - the dorothy one is cute!!! I wish they offer it in the US!

BTW OP the charms are generically termed as 'Guccioli'

GhstDreamer, I am so sorry to hear about poor old Brando - take him to the Gucci 'vet' ASAP.

I agree , they do look pricy but I can even wear Sam on my jeans tab, large chain necklace/bracelet and of course bag.

I would rather place mine on to the front of a bag rather than the side because of people brushing past me in the street or worse.

To go off topic slightly you are not alone with entanglements at engagements - I got tangled in someone's knitted dress by my CHANEL belt at a wedding. I felt terrible as her dress had pulled threads afterwards :shocked: but thank goodness it was her own fault! (KWIM)

Yup, dotty about 'Dorothy':

http://www.gucci.com/uk/uk-english/uk/fall-winter-09/gifts/#0-985629-224087F0OTG8506

I love the Leroy charm, I couldn't resist it because I think it looks like my dog (only my dog doesn't have the GG on his body lol) :biggrin:.
Here's a picture of the Leroy charm and my dog:

attachment.php

Attachments

• SP_A0710.jpg
    SP_A0710.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2,546
I love the Leroy charm, I couldn't resist it because I think it looks like my dog (only my dog doesn't have the GG on his body lol) :biggrin:.
Here's a picture of the Leroy charm and my dog:

attachment.php

:coolpics:

Another worthy nomination for 'the cutest pic on tPF', perhaps we should get a Gucci thread going - starting with this and Jingy's apraisal of the hysteria. :buttercup:

You should send this picture to Gucci HQ **CHANEL**. I was having a rough day until I saw this. :hugs:

flipchickmc, papertiger (sorry to hear that you had a rough day, hope you're fine now :hugs:), GhstDreamer and neverenoughbags: Thank you so much everyone for your sweet comments about my dog. My dog loves the comments as well, he's blushing right now :P.