The New Deerskin Gauffre I Mentioned A While Back ... I found some pix!!

padparasha

O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Ok, remember that Gauffre with the horizontal ruching I was trying to describe about 6 weeks ago? Well here it is... I found someone selling this bag on ebay and these are her pix. I tried to post this the other nite before the auction had ended but for some reason the "manage attachments" tool wasn't working and I was unable to post. Very weird.

The auction already sold and the original price was $2450, they were asking $1500 or best offer... best offer won at $1300. I am not vouching for any authenticity here... but I'm pretty sure this is quite identical to the one I saw a few weeks ago in a major dept. store...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:us

Attachments

• 2c6e_1.jpg
    2c6e_1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 2d23_1.jpg
    2d23_1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 69
  • 2dc6_1.jpg
    2dc6_1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 2e7a_1.jpg
    2e7a_1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 2f27_1.jpg
    2f27_1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 42

padparasha

O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Shoot Jill... dunno!

You're waaaaaay more Prada-saavy than any of us! :smile:
I thought it was new for Fall 2007... but I may be mistaken.

Ok, now I feel bad if I posted something incorrect, and got everyone all excited. This was the bag I saw like 6 weeks ago that my SA did say was new for Fall. Maybe she didn't know either. :wtf:

Sorry to all!

PS... Does anyone have one???

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
PAD...Prada may have brought it back for this fall too...so its prob still around.I saw it at NM last fall.
OH...and if u guys want to see the next hot PRADA bags..The newest comin out NOW are the TRUNKS collection.They have this cute luggage tag with gold stuff on it.I beleive STYLEDROPS has a pic of a leather one.I have an email pic from my SA of a nylon Ill post later(after softball game..LOL..busy week here!LOL!)

padparasha

O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Hey Jill...

You know I did only see one of them - and so maybe it was just a leftover bag that someone returned many months later - and that SA wasn't familiar with past season bags... anything's possible. I just thought it was new because I never saw that style anywhere, but wasn't followng Prada pre-2006.

Well that one sighting back in early May was the only place and time I've seen the bag, so I'll keep my eyes open for more stuff - I may hit the stores again this afternoon.

I did see a Summer/Fall Prada lookbook and disappointingly saw *no* gauffres! I thought that was odd. I did see alot of styles with the silver to black gradation.