The New Deerskin Gauffre I Mentioned A While Back ... I found some pix!!

padparasha

O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Ok, remember that Gauffre with the horizontal ruching I was trying to describe about 6 weeks ago? Well here it is... I found someone selling this bag on ebay and these are her pix. I tried to post this the other nite before the auction had ended but for some reason the "manage attachments" tool wasn't working and I was unable to post. Very weird.

The auction already sold and the original price was $2450, they were asking $1500 or best offer... best offer won at $1300. I am not vouching for any authenticity here... but I'm pretty sure this is quite identical to the one I saw a few weeks ago in a major dept. store...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:us

Attachments

• 2c6e_1.jpg
    2c6e_1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 2d23_1.jpg
    2d23_1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 69
  • 2dc6_1.jpg
    2dc6_1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 2e7a_1.jpg
    2e7a_1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 2f27_1.jpg
    2f27_1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 42
Shoot Jill... dunno!

You're waaaaaay more Prada-saavy than any of us! :smile:
I thought it was new for Fall 2007... but I may be mistaken.

Ok, now I feel bad if I posted something incorrect, and got everyone all excited. This was the bag I saw like 6 weeks ago that my SA did say was new for Fall. Maybe she didn't know either. :wtf:

Sorry to all!

PS... Does anyone have one???

PAD...Prada may have brought it back for this fall too...so its prob still around.I saw it at NM last fall.
OH...and if u guys want to see the next hot PRADA bags..The newest comin out NOW are the TRUNKS collection.They have this cute luggage tag with gold stuff on it.I beleive STYLEDROPS has a pic of a leather one.I have an email pic from my SA of a nylon Ill post later(after softball game..LOL..busy week here!LOL!)

Hey Jill...

You know I did only see one of them - and so maybe it was just a leftover bag that someone returned many months later - and that SA wasn't familiar with past season bags... anything's possible. I just thought it was new because I never saw that style anywhere, but wasn't followng Prada pre-2006.

Well that one sighting back in early May was the only place and time I've seen the bag, so I'll keep my eyes open for more stuff - I may hit the stores again this afternoon.

I did see a Summer/Fall Prada lookbook and disappointingly saw *no* gauffres! I thought that was odd. I did see alot of styles with the silver to black gradation.