The New Coach Baby Bag?

It's very similar to the styles they have had in the past and the coated canvas makes it very easy to care for. I think it's a strong release :smile:

I realize this is an older thread but I was wondering if you think this bag would work as an every day tote. I am not sure if it would be too big. I currently have a large heritage tote 11351. So it may not be much bigger than that? I have the waverly black wallet, wrislet, mini skinny and cosmetic case so I was thinking of getting the black bag. I live in New England so I thought it might be a nice winter bag.

I realize this is an older thread but I was wondering if you think this bag would work as an every day tote. I am not sure if it would be too big. I currently have a large heritage tote 11351. So it may not be much bigger than that? I have the waverly black wallet, wrislet, mini skinny and cosmetic case so I was thinking of getting the black bag. I live in New England so I thought it might be a nice winter bag.

Yes I have see it in person and it woudl work perfectly... I is very much the size fo the heritage bag and it is coated for rainy days.. This bag is also very light weight..
They also have it in black which will be great for business.