*** The NEW CL LOVERS' GENERAL CHAT THREAD***

Have you ever noticed that when we are taking a out our shoes we say Maggie, Piggy, VP. Etc. when taking about CL but the others are just Choo, Chanel , Caovilla, Manolo etc.
I don't say " I want to wear my Crown (jimmy choo ) today. I say my choos. But I address my CL appropriately. Anyone else do this?

Have you ever noticed that when we are taking a out our shoes we say Maggie, Piggy, VP. Etc. when taking about CL but the others are just Choo, Chanel , Caovilla, Manolo etc.
I don't say " I want to wear my Crown (jimmy choo ) today. I say my choos. But I address my CL appropriately. Anyone else do this?

Hmm this is actually a good point. I do this too. Like I refer to my CLs by name but my Valentinos are "the nude valentino, the pink valentino, the flats, etc". Weird never noticed this before.

Christchrist said:

You're right the only other shoes i refer to by name are my tribtoos

dhampir2005 said:
Hmm this is actually a good point. I do this too. Like I refer to my CLs by name but my Valentinos are "the nude valentino, the pink valentino, the flats, etc". Weird never noticed this before.

Do you segregate your shoes in the closet? I do lol
My naughty monkeys don't get to sit near the loubis bahahahahah

Let me repost my anger

Both of my kids dropped their iPods and cracked the screens. Then asked me if I could replace them. This was after they took the protective cases off that I purchased. Ugh. Kids!!! Not gonna happen.
Ages 15 & 16. They must be crazy to even ask

Gurl! Have them get jobs! I was serving fried chicken at their age! :biggrin:

gfairenoughh said:
Gurl! Have them get jobs! I was serving fried chicken at their age! :biggrin:

Then I have to drive them. They are allowed to work in their senior year. Seriously my daughter is scary behind the wheel. She can't even walk straight
I know right. I was working 2 jobs at 16 and doing night school. Friggin kids these days. Ugh

I remember the day I brought home the paperwork for my grandma to sign so I could get my first job at 17. I got read the riot act about how I didn't need a job and that I could just borrow money from her. Also about how my mom and my aunt didn't have jobs when they were in high school so I didn't need one either. The only way I got her to sign the paperwork was that I told her that I had already been hired, which was true, and that by backing out at that point would look bad for future jobs.

My sad collection of CL's needs to be upgraded but with us saving to buy a house it isn't feasible right now. I have a pair of VPs, that don't get worn enough, and a pair of well worn Rosella flats.