The New Chelsea

jules08

O.G.
Aug 16, 2007
Does anyone know if this leather is like the Legacy's?i am assuming the line may alread be at stores if they are already showing it (search only) online, and some of you may have seen/touched. Thanks.

LOVE the turnlock, that's why I am interested. The satchel, if Coach's measurements are accurate, 17" is too big for me and the Small Bag is, well, too small at only 7" l/h. I guess I should not buy immediately until I see all of styles prob e/o June, but am so Anxious! Lol

I agree--the proportions seem really strange. I want to see them IRL, but as much as I like the pictures, the actual bags may not work for me. I'm not sure why the looooong satchels seem so popular now. :sad:

Exactly why I hesitate. I have a feeling we may never get what we got with the 65th anniversary Legacy's or the Bleecker's anyway which was always my hope that they'd bring them back, new styles, same gorgeous leather.

Not sure if anybody noticed, but these are pilot bags. The item number has a P at the end. I don't think that I love the ones on the website right now, but there going to be alot of Chelsea in the fall line this year too. I have my eye on a couple:smile:

I can't wait for the fall Chelsea to come out. It is the next floorset for FP so it should be around the 20th something of the month. I've already given myself a budget and am waiting on pins and needles to touch and feel all of these beautiful bags.