The new (but old) Diana bag

Does anyone know if the medium could fit a 13 inch laptop? Would love to use this as a work bag

No. I think it's slightly too small — unless you want to put the laptop in vertically and not close the flap?? It IS a big bag, but not big enough for a laptop (especially a laptop with a case). However, I'd bring your laptop case to test it out or check the measurements online.

Credit Gucci Instagram. I love this!View attachment 5242130
I know it's been a while but I wanted to make sure you saw that this bag is now popping up online - I see it on the UK, Italy, United Arab Emirates and International sites but not US (yet)

Looks like the price could be anywhere from $4500 to $6k USD if it's ever available here. Screenshot_20220705-141202.pngScreenshot_20220705-141755.pngScreenshot_20220705-142457.png

I know it's been a while but I wanted to make sure you saw that this bag is now popping up online - I see it on the UK, Italy, United Arab Emirates and International sites but not US (yet)

Looks like the price could be anywhere from $4500 to $6k USD if it's ever available here. View attachment 5441455View attachment 5441456View attachment 5441459

Thank you for the update. I am interested in this bag so will be on the lookout for it now. Hopefully, it makes it to Canada's Gucci website.

Does anyone else have the new crystal Diana tote? I just got it yesterday and my SA said that it is extremely limited. It is stunning in person ❤

I saw it at a Gucci bespoke event they put on at the Ritz Hotel (London). It is absolutely stunning in-person, really special and I love the chain-strap too. I was also told it was rare. Congratulations!!!

I just bought the Diana today but when I got home and took the leather handle shapers off, the handle is completely out of shape, stretching the leather tabs that hold the handles. I read that in humid climates it can do that, but given that it's brand new, I didn't expect it to be like this fresh out of the store?

Anyone else has this problem with the new Diana? Thanks!

I just bought the Diana today but when I got home and took the leather handle shapers off, the handle is completely out of shape, stretching the leather tabs that hold the handles. I read that in humid climates it can do that, but given that it's brand new, I didn't expect it to be like this fresh out of the store?

Anyone else has this problem with the new Diana? Thanks!

No, it shouldn't be like that.

Did you take it back? What happened?