The New Blues

fabae

O.G.
Jun 10, 2006
Way Down Yonder
I was looking at eLux, and there are three different blues coming out - electric blue, dark blue, and blue. Does anyone have any inside info on the difference between these blues? I have the True Blue Faridah, and - while I love that bag - it hasn't stopped my craving for more blue bags. However, I can only okay another blue purchase if it's a different enough blue! (The things we tell ourselves...) I'm wondering if the "blue" is sort of a dark teal, and if the "dark blue" is closer to navy. They actually all look the same, based on eLux's pics. Does anyone know anything? Thoughts?

fabae

O.G.
Jun 10, 2006
Way Down Yonder
Yep, the Hillier Hobo and Dr. Q Groovee were two. I don't remember the other one because I've never seen it before. It might have been called the Picnic Tote.

BagSlave

Jan 10, 2008
Ive seen the hillier IRL and I can say the groove is the same blue.....its a gorgeous shade not too bright or dark like a navy.....i nice middle shade but still shows of the blue nicely...cant wait to get my hillier in this color

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
^^^:drool::drool::drool:Wow -- now THAT's the perfect shade of Blue!!
I L:heart:VE that, altho I haven't been crazy about most MbyMJ bags
last few seasons -- might have to make an exception for this color!

(anyone know what other styles will be available in this shade of blue?)

melzy

Aug 20, 2008
I can't really tell the difference between EB (1st pic) and True Blue (2nd pic) except the EB may be slightly brighter.