The new Balenciagas...

Loganz

older, not wiser
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Here are the two new Balenciagas I found on Ebay.
Also, I include a picture of my stuff (what goes in my bag, minus my sidekick because that sits in front zipper pouch and not relevant to interior size. I include this so you can see how the First and the City differ in size when stuff it put in it. The first is small.

The caramel was from personalshoppers; it was her personal b-bag; I got it for under $800 - now, I am not compelled to buy/oggle the new season camel; thus saving me $$.

The second is the ice blue city - bought from a member of tFS, who bought it on ebay from a member from tFS. This bag was more of an authenticity gamble - but, I had to have this color.

Don't hold back your opinions ladies - I can take it. :biggrin:

Attachments

• stuff.jpg
    stuff.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 119
  • caramel.jpg
    caramel.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 166
  • iceblue.jpg
    iceblue.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 191
I had the ice blue my bf brought it for me from fance but I sold it cause I was more in love with the chocolate brown and winter was coming. If summer was starting I would prob go witht he blue. Its authentic the blue. I think its called ICE blue or something like that or snow blue. It was made for fall winter 05-06

Congrats, Loganz. The ice blue is pretty, but I am a sucker for a caramel bag! I hope you are happy with them.

BTW, have you seen the Balenciaga wallets that have been popping up on Bluefly lately...

TRES BIEN Loganz!!!!

I would LOVE to find the Black & White Damask Medium City that was just featured in (either) Vogue or Bazaar (Feb-2006). I just LOVE :love: LOVE :love: LOVE :love: that bag!!!

If I don't manage to get it, I think I'm going to go for the Summer Emerald (since I missed out on the 2005 Apple Green). Plus, if the Emerald is anything like the Computer Tote bag that Balenciaga did last year (2005 Fall), then I'm ALL OVER IT!!!!

weibaobai said:
How come the med looks so small...
I have a question...how come the med sometimes looks pretty big, and other times, looks so small??? Is there a third med size?

it is because it is all smooshed when it is on a flat surface; my stuff is not "stuffing" it; like it is in the First.

When I am holding the City in the mirror it looks much larger.