The New Balenciaga Subforum- PLEASE READ!!!

What are people expecting here!?! I think this forum and all the other forums are great, easy to navigate, great info etc, i mean what else do we need?!
THANK YOU MODS!!!

jag, you've heard it from me and from many on this forum...you, along with all the other mods on the Bal forum, have done an AMAZING job in de-cluttering this space. I'm a bit disappointed that people are nitpicking about the Bal forum. I suffered from incredible DTs when you guys went offline those 2 days!

Keep up the good work!

Yowza! I hate to think what comments you've been innundated with to trigger this thread. I for one think you guys have done a brilliant (albeit thankless) job. So I say thank you.

100% agree with Deco.... :yes: ! I'm so grateful and happy to be here :tender: and really appreciate to be a proud member on tPF :yahoo:!
THANK YOU so much jag, Megs, Vlad and all Mods for the hard work you've done for us :flowers::love: ! The Bal subforums are just :tup: FANTASTIC !!!

Just ignore the complainers, Jag! The new subforum is wonderful, ESPECIALLY considering that a lot of tPF members helped by contributing knowledge and pictures -- it's about sharing the wealth of knowledge, and hoarding the bags, not sharing the bags and hoarding the wealth. Or whatEVAH!:confused1::nuts:

LOL! I totally know what you are trying to say Pointe! And I totally agree- the more people contribute and share their knowledge, the better it will be!