The New Balenciaga Subforum- PLEASE READ!!!

I agree 100% with Roo and adoptastray. The reference library is great, and the shopping and club subforums are so much fun!
Please don't compare it with ateliernaff because this is a reference library at a public forum. Atelier naff was a person's *blog* and I personally loved it so much because of her personal style and clever writting. Of course it can't be the same!
The reference library is a work in progress and if there are a tiny few details missing we can all contribute and add them.

Embrace change, girls! ;)

I was just looking over the "let's chat...comments/suggestions" thread, and all the comments I read on the last few pages look overwhelmingly positive & constructive to me. I certainly hope it's not my one comment about the convenience of the format being what set this off, because if so, I'm sorry.

Listen- we all need to realize that the people that put Balenciaga back together, especially the BBag mods (and Jag and Addy really took this under their wing) did beyond the best that a forum can offer. A forum is not a webpage and will never be one- it is a discussion board. I am actually amazed it can even look this well.

I also know that many of you miss the AN site deeply, but we can do nothing about it. That site had nothing to do with this forum, as in we have no pull over it and can not bring it back.

If info is missing, suggest people trying to get it together to make a reference thread about it. Other than that, let's all actually just realize how much work people put into this- between the mods and some amazing sharing members, this forum was re-arranged in a matter of days. It will continue to flourish if you all help... so if you know some info, go ahead and share it.

If anyone has issues, just approach Vlad or I. The mods have really handled enough, and Vlad and I are final say anyhow- so might as well go right to us :yes:

Now enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!

As a relative newbie to bbags, I find the new layout extremely helpful and appreciate the incredible efforts of the mods, as well as all the other members, who make this forum what it is!

I'm lovin' all the new changes. LOVE THEM. While there may be some who are pickier about things, keep in mind that there are 10x more members who are very happy with all the new improvements....we just may not be as vocal. And it's our fault for not showing more approval and support....Vlad, Megs, and the mods are doing an awesome job!! Keep it up! And above all, THANK YOU!!!

I think you did a FABULOUS job, Jag!!!:tup: Thank you so much for putting in so much effort and time!:heart: I love all the modifications you, Vlad, Megs and the other MODs have made and am very happy with the way things are now!:yes: Thanks so much!!:flowers:

I agree with all the comments - I think you have all done a fantastic job and the BBag sub forum is excellent.

It may take a bit of getting used to and a few threads may be started in the wrong sections but we'll get there.

I would like to thank all the mods for putting so much work into this.