The New Alma BB Debossed Monogram Vernis in Rose Pale

ifahima

Sep 20, 2019
Such a beautiful bag!

Everytime I go on the site (UK) it isn't available and gives me option to 'notify when available'. We're in lockdown here so cannot even go into store.

Is this going to be one of those super limited edition handbags, where they only make 50-200 of it only? Is it likely to be available online or mostly in-store only?

I've never really looked twice at the alma bags until I saw this! Screenshot_20201106-091317_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20201106-091317_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: Leyahx34
Such a beautiful bag!

Everytime I go on the site (UK) it isn't available and gives me option to 'notify when available'. We're in lockdown here so cannot even go into store.

Is this going to be one of those super limited edition handbags, where they only make 50-200 of it only? Is it likely to be available online or mostly in-store only?

I've never really looked twice at the alma bags until I saw this! View attachment 4900794

View attachment 4900794
This is already gone from the website in the US. Super limited editions and hard to get. I have the one in gray and epi from last year and it is stunning. Each time I wear it, get tons of compliments. Good luck!!

Reactions: ifahima
This is already gone from the website in the US. Super limited editions and hard to get. I have the one in gray and epi from last year and it is stunning. Each time I wear it, get tons of compliments. Good luck!!
It still appears for me on the LV app(U.S.A.), though it says out of stock.
Edit-also on website(out of stock)

I love this - wish I could afford one but too many other bills before Christmas. It's still on the site in Aus and we are last to get everything LV so I would assume it will come back in stock in other countries.