The new Alexandre III bag!

If it can be crossbody I love it! How great would this be for running quick errands or when you're on vacation and don't want to carry much? I'd love one in the bright blue.

Love it!! How long is the chain?
I swear they responded on social media that it can be worn crossbody.
Swanky, the chain's about 16 inches, so I will have to lose a few pounds and lose a few inches to make this work on me. The size reminds me of the small classic flap from Chanel, maybe a tad larger, just barely. It's larger than my mini rectangular flap when side by side.

Last edited:
Reactions: RT1
16" drop? Definitely not crossbody imo! lol

Swanky, the chain's about 16 inches, so I will have to lose a few pounds and lose a few inches to make this work on me. The size reminds me of the small classic flap from Chanel, maybe a tad large, just barely. It's larger than my mini rectangular flap when side by side.

They're not inexpensive lol! Would love to see more pics or side by side with Chanel!
Yeah, lol. It is beautiful, and it's a Goyard, but I wasn't convinced what I was seeing/touching/feeling justified the price. Then again, if it's logical, I wouldn't be pining over most bags I pine over lol.

They're not inexpensive lol! Would love to see more pics or side by side with Chanel!

I didn't purchase it as it was just awkward on me crossbody - and I was specifically interested in it being a crossbody little purse - wasn't able to take photos since it was prohibited (I even shamelessly asked, lol!) But it was definitely bigger than my mini flap but not deeper. May KirA22 will share some modeling pics!