The New Additions To My Mulberry Family

vintagehearts

Jan 20, 2012
My Mulberry family has expanded somewhat over the past week or so. Firstly I was lucky enough to get to go to the York outlet and choose my own Christmas present in November. It was then taken off me and I had to wait until Christmas day to get it! I chose a bag I fell in love with last year which at £995 was too expensive for me at and then it went out of stock before the sale so I thought I'd missed out completely. I went for the regular black del rey instead as last year's Christmas present and my family don't understand why I asked for what they consider to be the same bag this year but I know you guys will!

The bark brown metallic fur del rey. It's hard to show just how beautiful she is in a photo, I am totally in love with her.

Secondly I nabbed a bag I've been lusting after all season in the sales the medium lily in heather:

I then bought a black bayswater satchel in the sales but when I got home I just didn't love her and so she was returned. I thought it was the bag I didn't love but it turns out it was the colour as when I saw this gorgeous oak one in House of Fraser yesterday I knew instantly that I was not leaving without her!

It was the last one they had and I'm so glad I managed to nab it before the were discontinued as I love the oak bayswater but it's too big for me so this is perfect. I also had some gift cards from Christmas so in total I only actually paid £126 for this, the cheapest Mulberry has ever been for me :lol:

Last edited:
My Mulberry family has expanded somewhat over the past week or so. Firstly I was lucky enough to get to go to the York outlet and choose my own Christmas present in November. It was then taken off me and I had to wait until Christmas day to get it! I chose a bag I fell in love with last year which at £995 was too expensive for me at and then it went out of stock before the sale so I thought I'd missed out completely. I went for the regular black del rey instead as last year's Christmas present and my family don't understand why I asked for what they consider to be the same bag this year but I know you guys will!

The bark brown metallic fur del rey. It's hard to show just how beautiful she is in a photo, I am totally in love with her.

Secondly I nabbed a bag I've been lusting after all season in the sales the medium lily in heather:

I then bought a black bayswater satchel in the sales but when I got home I just didn't love her and so she was returned. I thought it was the bag I didn't love but it turns out it was the colour as when I saw this gorgeous oak one in House of Fraser yesterday I knew instantly that I was not leaving without her!

It was the last one they had and I'm so glad I managed to nab it before the were discontinued as I love the oak bayswater but it's too big for me so this is perfect. I also had some gift cards from Christmas so in total I only actually paid £126 for this, the cheapest Mulberry has ever been for me :lol:
Congratulations on three gorgeous bags vintagehearts, enjoy!

You have great taste! Enjoy them all x