The Neverfull GM arrived yesterday!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I told DH I haven't been this excited about the FedEx guy in a long time!!! It has been 3 years since I bought my last LV and I plan on making up for lost time. This was the first; next I am going to buy the Epi Madeleine GM in black, a Batignolles Horizontal (or a Speedy 25 with strap, can’t decide) and a Speedy Mini Lin black. Probably all before XMas!!!!

I am on the fence with this bag. I don't know if it is too large for me and I am wondering if I should have gone with the MM. The purpose for the bag is a diaper bag and a tote-all.

Opinions on size?

BTW, I know I am a wreck this morning. Busy morning with the baby and a nice long run before taking these shots!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I think it looks good on you but I think you'd be just as happy with the MM size, I think they hold a lot no matter what size they are!! Congrats! :smile:

3. i think it looks perfect on u!!!
    i love neverfull :yes:

4. I think the GM looks great on you! I should be getting my GM delivered in the next few days. I'm really hoping it's the right size for me. I'm 6'0", so I didn't even consider a smaller size.

5. it looks great on you! congrats!

6. Congrats! If you are using it for a diaper/all purpose bag, then I think you definitely got the right size.

7. I love anything LV that's GM size...your bag looks great.

8. looks great on you
    how does the bag feel when u have the side untied??

9. Congrats!
    I think it looks great on you and its a perfect size for diapers and as tote-all! :tup:

10. Congrats on the new bag and welcome back to the addicting world of LV! :devil:

11. Looks great!!!! Congrats!!!

12. :yes::yes:me too. I have it also and its big, but I love it.:love:

13. I think it looks great on you & agree with the other, that the GM should be a good size for you esp if you're using it for a diaper bag too.

14. Congrats - it looks lovely on you !

15. Ooooh I love the GM on you!!! Now I'm thinking about that instead of the MM!!!!