the Neverfull Bag

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
I saw this bag a few seasons ago and loved it but I thought it was only available to VIP's and was out of stock by now. But flicking through my catalogue I see that its still available but isnt on the LV website. Can anyone give me any info on it such as price etc. :smile:

It looks great... Here's one on display... ;)

lvom0502164yk0.jpg

I love the look of it, but I just know that if I bought it, it would get a big stain on that poor unprotected canvas- and for the same price, I could get three keepalls/ a Cruiser and a keepall/be only a few hundred away from a steamer/ or be halfway towards a Suhali L'Extravagant!

ValleyOppressed said:
I love the look of it, but I just know that if I bought it, it would get a big stain on that poor unprotected canvas- and for the same price, I could get three keepalls/ a Cruiser and a keepall/be only a few hundred away from a steamer/ or be halfway towards a Suhali L'Extravagant!

That's just what I thought when I saw it....I was so ready to buy it, but it just wasn't right.

After that I must have tried half the bags in the store...lol...

i really love the look of the Triannon line. it would've been nice if they kept them in production and changed the colours of the Suhali trims once in a while. and maybe introduce more styles too - imagine a Lockit GM/Voyage in Trianon canvas with that "V" symbol just like the original. but i agree, their price-points are a bit too dear to be justifiable. i'd rather spend it on Tobago or Suhali.

deluxeduck said:
i really love the look of the Triannon line. it would've been nice if they kept them in production and changed the colours of the Suhali trims once in a while. and maybe introduce more styles too - imagine a Lockit GM/Voyage in Trianon canvas with that "V" symbol just like the original. but i agree, their price-points are a bit too dear to be justifiable. i'd rather spend it on Tobago or Suhali.
I agree imagine a trianon lockit:love: