the Neverfull Bag

1. I saw this bag a few seasons ago and loved it but I thought it was only available to VIP's and was out of stock by now. But flicking through my catalogue I see that its still available but isnt on the LV website. Can anyone give me any info on it such as price etc. :smile:

2. I'ts $2600 and available on eluxury.com.

3. thanks. I cant buy from Eluxury I dont think they post to UK...do they ?

4. I loved this bag from the picture on elux, went to see it...didn't like it as much as I thought I would.

5. It looks great... Here's one on display... ;)

[​IMG]

6. I love this bag sooo much from the display pics....ashame about the price tho lol, $2,600 I wouldnt pay that for it, I would love to see one on eBay tho :biggrin:

7. I love the look of it, but I just know that if I bought it, it would get a big stain on that poor unprotected canvas- and for the same price, I could get three keepalls/ a Cruiser and a keepall/be only a few hundred away from a steamer/ or be halfway towards a Suhali L'Extravagant!

8. I have the poids plume from this range and I LOVE it:heart: I have never really worried about the canvas at all.

9. i like the name, Neverfull, how catchy!

10. That's just what I thought when I saw it....I was so ready to buy it, but it just wasn't right.

After that I must have tried half the bags in the store...lol...

11. i really love the look of the Triannon line. it would've been nice if they kept them in production and changed the colours of the Suhali trims once in a while. and maybe introduce more styles too - imagine a Lockit GM/Voyage in Trianon canvas with that "V" symbol just like the original. but i agree, their price-points are a bit too dear to be justifiable. i'd rather spend it on Tobago or Suhali.

12. I agree imagine a trianon lockit:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice