the nerve.....

I have seen some bags that have made me curious, but I tend to bite my tongue & keep the question to myself. I like to think that I would just laugh the question off if anyone ever asked in public, but I don't know what I would do.
A few in-laws have asked me, but they are usually ones who don't know me very well. We have a very wealthy cousin in the fashion industry & she has passed down a few fake LVs to her sisters, I have never pointed it out[except tp my husband & only in the privacy of our home. I would feel awful bursting someones bubble & hope that I don't ever do that to anyone. It is getting harder to keep a giggle inside when I see some of the horrible fakes that are being carried out there, especially those dang Zombie Cherries & the footed speedys.

Taco:

I have been meaning to ask you what the heck is on the back of that Turkey and what is he doing to make him dance around like that?
It makes me chuckle every time I read your post's.:flowers::back2topic:

it's possible the girl has not seen the BH before and asked ya that question, to confirm that LV does produce the BH and not really suggesting that you are carrying a fake?

*shrugs* people can be so rude sometimes without realising it.

Taco:

I have been meaning to ask you what the heck is on the back of that Turkey and what is he doing to make him dance around like that?
It makes me chuckle every time I read your post's.:flowers::back2topic:

:wtf: :roflmfao: I never looked at him that way before & now I only see a turkey being molested. I may never be able to look at my Thanksgiving gobbler the same way again. :roflmfao:

Plus, there is always a more tactful way of inquiring about someone's bag rather than to ask if it's fake or real!!! Talk about tacky! Should you want to mention something about someone's bag, you could very nicely tell them you like their bag and ask where they got it. You could even ask if they know what the style is called and tell them you love it and may want to get one for yourself. Clearly, if they tell you they bought it from Joe's Bananarama you will know it's a fake. Simply smile nicely and thank them and walk away. It's so crass that some people will approach anyone and inquire whether their bag is real! Didn't their Mama teach them any manners?!?!

I'm not very quick with witty comebacks, but if I were quicker on the draw I might respond with:

Yes it's real. Is your hair color real?
Yes it's real. Are your boobs real?
Yes it's real, insert other snarky comment here...lol!

it's possible the girl has not seen the BH before and asked ya that question, to confirm that LV does produce the BH and not really suggesting that you are carrying a fake?

*shrugs* people can be so rude sometimes without realising it.

I was thinking the same thing. She could have thought of a better way to ask but I don't think she meant to be rude. She was probably just admiring the bag.

I have had my BH for what a little over a week, maybe 2 - who's counting
...Anyway, I knew this day would come....

I was at lunch and this girl came up to me, in a snotty way ~ asked me if my purse was real, b/c she'd never seen the model before....my reply, "Yes, did you want to check inside to verify it's authenticity?" ...HA! HA! That shut her up, I was polite and went about enjoying my lunch - a Potbelly sub, yummy!!!!

:roflmfao::roflmfao: I guess that answered her question.