The nerve of some people **Rant**

rendodan110

Danielle
O.G.
Oct 9, 2007
sorry for the rant, but yesterday I took my DD and her BF to the coach outlet my DD was wanting to look for a wallet to buy with her summer babysitting money, well anyway this woman approaches me and says where did you buy that legacy? I was carrying my whiskey Leigh! I said here about 2 months ago. she said it looks weird, its to light and not scratched I told her it is the Whiskey color and if you rub the scratches they go away fairly well,and she showed me her bag that was real light and said no your wrong this is whiskey :wtf: it looked like the natural color and it didnt look authentic to me, I just smiled and said I believe thats natural not whiskey, she began speaking in another language to her friend and giving me dirty looks :cursing:. The SA just smiled at me and began hurrying with my DD's purchases and sort of rushed us out, maybe the SA saw the look on my face and heard the comments my DD was making about dumb people, since my DD was carrying her legacy top zip in whiskey. The nerve of people to talk crap and insinuate that someones completely authentic bag may not be authentic, especially when this person obviously knew nothing about her own bag!!!

What would you have done in this situation?

It's amazing how some people just don't seem to think that they should be polite to other people. I frequently evaluate whether I think someone's Coach is authentic or not, but I never comment because I could easily be wrong and it's just rude anyway.
There's also the kind of people who tell others that bags are waste of money but don't seem to be using their own money in a "wise" manner.
It all boils down to jealousy.
I think you handled it well.

I would have done exactly what you did. The person was rude and not very informed about coach bags. It is too bad the sa felt she had to rush you out when she should have rushed the other lady out.
I am sorry that your DD and you did not have a pleasant shopping experience, especially after she had worked babysitting and was there to buy herself something special with that money.

I've complimented ladies on their COACH bag (only when I absolutely know it's authentic), but I would never argue with someone regarding anything about their bag. Personally, I don't care what someone is carrying to challenge them.

That lady was Crazy and so Rude!

Sounds like you handled it well, and got your Family out of there!!!:tup:

What would I have done? I'd have probably said something foul and snarky. But I'm hot and hormonal, so I know better than to go shopping when I'm in that frame of mind. :smile:

It sounds like you handled yourself very well! I hope it didn't put a complete damper on your outing with your DD!

I'm surprised that the SA didn't speak up and politely say that your bag was, in fact, the whiskey. So this woman's bag was a fake?

I know i expected the SA to say something and she didn't:confused1:. I can't be sure her bag was fake but it certainly looked that way and I think she may have tried to draw attention to mine maybe to take attention off of hers???

I think mine definantly looks like the tag says Whiskey!!!
picture.php

I know i expected the SA to say something and she didn't:confused1:. I can't be sure her bag was fake but it certainly looked that way and I think she may have tried to draw attention to mine maybe to take attention off of hers???

I think mine definantly looks like the tag says Whiskey!!!
picture.php

That definitely looks like a Whiskey bag. It even looks just like the stuff in the Jack Daniels bottle. :smile:

Well, it just goes to show that owning classy things (or things you THINK are classy) doesn't make you a classy person. Some people are just pathetic and rude!