the NEON line

I saw the flap in the boutique yesterday. It's really cute, but I could already tell from the display bag that it's not going to hold up well. It's lambskin and there were DEEP scratches under the cc closure. There were also a ton of scratches on the front and back of the bag. It seems like this particular lambskin is even more delicate than the regular, untreated lambskin.

Yep, I noticed the same thing too. Even the black/w pink listed on eBay has noticeable marks under the clasp. bummer!

Yep, I noticed the same thing too. Even the black/w pink listed on eBay has noticeable marks under the clasp. bummer!

Yeah, it's too bad because I really liked the larger flap. :sad: The CC closure just snaps shut directly onto the lambskin, which is why there were deep scratches and tears underneath. There's no traditional button snap or turnlock cc closure with this flap.

Oooo...you gals are making me worry. :crybaby: I got the small black and white neon flap and I love it....but not for 2,000 if it is not going to hold up. Now, I am thinking about returning it. I was planning to take it to dinner tonight. Maybe once I am dressed and see how much it makes the outfit I'll decide. Ant other thoughts on keep or not?? Thanks!!:smile: