the NEON line

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. has anyone bought anything from the Neon line yet? i'm excited to see! :yahoo::yahoo:

2. Yes, there are threads but I don't think they have much pics yet. By the way it's called the Day Glo ligne! ;)

3. I'm dying to see some photos of this bag, because... Um. Anything involving the words, "day glo" or, "neon" really strikes me being as scary and ugly, so I would love Chanel to prove me wrong! :biggrin:

4. The day glo linge is different from the Neon Linge:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. ^thats really cute! thanks for clearing it up for everyone. do they come in NEON colors? lol.

edit: btw who is that?

6. ^^^ I believe that's Penelope Cruz in the photo.

7. Love the one Penelope is wearing!

8. hmm that looks more like kristen davis? could be wrong

9. thats what i thought! but then her mouth looks wierd. idk. maybe they had a kid 20 years ago...?

10. I just got this one (sorry only have pic in a group shot) from the neon line and I love it sooo much. The pictures don't do it justice! :smile:

Attached Files:

11. It looks great!

12. I like it a lot!

13. I saw the tote style at NM palo alto. The color is navy w/ navy CC. Its soo cute!

14. i think the ligne is totally cute!!! love the trimming! does anyone know the price of the one that penelope cruz is carrying in that picture? it looks like a large (?) to me.

15. sorta off topic, but does anyone know what ring she has on her index finger? it's soo chic but tdf. TIA!