~~~**The Neo Cabby Club**~~

YAY mammab....you found a cabby! I haven't been here in a while and I remembered you were looking for one. I have seen a few pop up and I was going to tell you about them. Congrats on your BLACK CABBY! Hope you are feeling well!

YAY mammab....you found a cabby! I haven't been here in a while and I remembered you were looking for one. I have seen a few pop up and I was going to tell you about them. Congrats on your BLACK CABBY! Hope you are feeling well!

I just love it! I'm feeling fine. I have about 9 weeks to gonand my house is so disorganized. I hope to get everything baby ready befor my older ones start school.

My blue MM Neo Cabby should be on its way today! I am so excited about this bag. After seeing all of the posts about the black, I may have to hunt one of those down as well!! :smile:

Hello there, dear Neo Cabby lovers,

I've been wanting to get the Neo Cabby in black, but they're no longer in the stores, hence I can't compare the sizing. I love the cross body, but am concerned that the GM might be a bit too big for me. The MM would probably be a better size, but I kind of feel that the bag might swing if I were to use the longer strap on my shoulder, and I probably can't wear it over the shoulder with the handle as my arms are not that slim.
I'm 5'2" and weigh about 59kg.
I'd really appreciate your feedback. I can't decide!

Hoping to find a black Neo Cabby out there! :smile:

My blue MM Neo Cabby should be on its way today! I am so excited about this bag. After seeing all of the posts about the black, I may have to hunt one of those down as well!! :smile:

How do you love your blue MM. I just place an order for the blue MM too. Please give me the feedback and thought. [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Can anyone tell me if the blue cabby was released in Europe? I'm trying to get hold of one and can only find them from Japanese and us sellers and as the uk government are strick on tax duty it really bumps up the price.

How do you love your blue MM. I just place an order for the blue MM too. Please give me the feedback and thought. [emoji173]️[emoji173]️
Sorry this is a little late now...I am sure you have yours already. I didn't see the post until now.

I do really like the MM. It is not overly large, but when I have my things in it there is plenty of space - on an everyday basis I carry a zippy wallet, 6 key holder, mini pochette, small agenda, sunglasses and sometimes a hard sunglass case. But, I am curious about the GM. I think the only reason I am curious is because it can be cross body - in general I prefer cross body. But, the shoulder strap on the MM is perfectly fine and I have a small frame so if I really need to I can make it cross body. It just carries high when worn that way.

Overall, I absolutely love the look of the bag. I haven't worn it much here recently, but can't wait for spring to arrive so I can. I prefer to wear it with more spring/summer season outfits. Maybe another reason I am wanting a GM is because I think the black (yes, still obsessing over the black a few years later..) would be great for fall and winter and the cross body would work more easily over layers. But then again, when am I not trying to rationalize buying one more Louis Vuitton bag of any type!?! ;) Let me know how yours is working out!

Sorry this is a little late now...I am sure you have yours already. I didn't see the post until now.

I do really like the MM. It is not overly large, but when I have my things in it there is plenty of space - on an everyday basis I carry a zippy wallet, 6 key holder, mini pochette, small agenda, sunglasses and sometimes a hard sunglass case. But, I am curious about the GM. I think the only reason I am curious is because it can be cross body - in general I prefer cross body. But, the shoulder strap on the MM is perfectly fine and I have a small frame so if I really need to I can make it cross body. It just carries high when worn that way.

Overall, I absolutely love the look of the bag. I haven't worn it much here recently, but can't wait for spring to arrive so I can. I prefer to wear it with more spring/summer season outfits. Maybe another reason I am wanting a GM is because I think the black (yes, still obsessing over the black a few years later..) would be great for fall and winter and the cross body would work more easily over layers. But then again, when am I not trying to rationalize buying one more Louis Vuitton bag of any type!?! ;) Let me know how yours is working out!

Thank you so much for respond. [emoji173]️

I got mine!!!! The strap and size perfect for me!!!!

One more question to ask you please. The bottom, there is a build-in base shaper? It was between the lining and the denim. I felt like the plastic insert inside. [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

After I got the bag, I really like it. It is in very good condition. But somehow it didn't give me the WOW effect like I saw for the first time back in 2008. Still keeping it though. I felt like LV print is very flashy, too much the face when I used this bag. Lol

I saw the blue denim bag since 2008 and I was still young at that time. Couldn't justify to buy $1700 bag. And it is discontinued for the blue. It was my love at first sight. Then I moved on to another bag and another bag. Still stalking for this on the pre loved website but the blue in good condition rarely came by. I promised myself that if I saw excellent condition one, donot hesitate buy it right away. And finally I found one from yoogi. Took me only 5 mins to decide.