~~~**The Neo Cabby Club**~~

I've got a question for you gals. I have the MM and I was noticing today that the logos look greyish-brownish-beige...almost kind of dirty looking. I guess I didn't notice this before....is it the way yours is or did I get some defective bag? I guess I never looked hard, but I held it up to white and that's where I noticed. Any help would be appreciated!!!
Mine are all grey too. Perhaps you should take it back to LV and show them.

The size of the MM neo is perfect for me.
It's perfect for me 'cuz no flap, but a opening at the top. It has both handels and shoulderstrap.
Love the denim black

But is this bag too feminim ?
I'm 18 year old boy doing school.

I mean, because of the folds/sagging ?
Also because of the pretty "heavy" gold-rings holding the strap to the bag (if you know what I mean )

Is the bag LE ?

Mine are all grey too. Perhaps you should take it back to LV and show them.

Thank you and Caley!! I went to LV today and sure enough....there was a big difference. My bag was more faded and did have a dirty tint to it.....the SA and manager all saw it. Thank goodness they had one left and it was very black compared to mine. I grabbed it!! I guess there are different shades of the black! I'm glad I checked with you gals...I would've thought that mine was the norm. :smile:

Thank you and Caley!! I went to LV today and sure enough....there was a big difference. My bag was more faded and did have a dirty tint to it.....the SA and manager all saw it. Thank goodness they had one left and it was very black compared to mine. I grabbed it!! I guess there are different shades of the black! I'm glad I checked with you gals...I would've thought that mine was the norm. :smile:
That was good news. :tup: Now you can begin to enjoy your cabby!

The size of the MM neo is perfect for me.
It's perfect for me 'cuz no flap, but a opening at the top. It has both handels and shoulderstrap.
Love the denim black

But is this bag too feminim ?
I'm 18 year old boy doing school.

I mean, because of the folds/sagging ?
Also because of the pretty "heavy" gold-rings holding the strap to the bag (if you know what I mean )

Is the bag LE ?
I don't think this bag is suitable for a 18 yr. old boy. The shape and pleating is very feminine. I would recommend you to get hold of the denim flat shopper, if you can find one as they have been discontinued. I have seen a man carrying this bag and he got away with it. The cabby is not LE. Good luck!

glad to hear it! :smile: for $1500 you should get the darkest and non-dirtiest cabby in the store! hehe

i can't stop carrying this bag. i LOVE it!!!!! looks like my MC speedy has some competition.

wow!! that's looks so perfect to ur body!! :heart:

what's size this bag? i bet MM isn't?

may I know, what's ur height??

coz I am battle myself wether MM more ideal to me?
until I saw ur picture exactly same as I tried it on the store before I bought bigger one GM!

thanks