The NBC station is coming to my house tomorrow!

Girlfriend, I drive through Smithfield all the time on my way to my parents' house in New Bern. I know exactly where you are! When I let my imagination get the best of me, I picture this story being picked up by the national NBC desk and airing on the "Nightly News with Brian Williams". A girl can only hope you know!

OMG! that is so cool!! where do your parents live??

we should meet at the oulets or somewhere sometime!!

so where do you get your MJ bags...there isn't anywhere around that i have found!

^^Yes, let's definitely meet sometime soon! I get my bags from the MJ boutiques (and I did give props to Stella in LA on camera today) or department stores (their outlets included). Recently, though, I've purchased 3 bags from (get this) TJ Maxx! If I buy from eBay, I ONLY do so once the wonderful tPF members (Thithi especially) authenticate it for me. My most recent eBay experience was when I purchased a brick red Elise with nickel hardware. I consider that to be my biggest coup yet :yahoo:

yeah that is crazy! 3 bags from TJ Max!! super deals tho, im sure!
I've been to the one in garner and they only had the clinched tote, but let me tell you when i walked in and saw that bag i all but ran over to see what it was!! LOL

do u ever see any MJ bags around you? I saw ONE python stam at crab tree the other week but that is it. ever.

just let me know when the next time you are coming thru...I'm a SAHM so when ever is good for me :yes:

^^I live in Mooresville now (aka "Race City USA") and expected that our TJ's would have gotten in a few MJ's to satisfy the Lake Norman ladies. Well, they haven't! I didn't even see any at Concord Mills, which has a HUGE TJ Maxx. Durham's TJ's is the only place that I've scored any MJ's. And, yes, I stopped there while passing thru on my way to/from New Bern. Hee hee!

well that is really cool!! PM me when you are goin to be coming back this way and we'll def. get together!! there isn't that many stores at the outlets but we could meet there or there is a cute little coffee place called riverside if you like coffee or the outlets have dairy queen!! LOL :graucho:

you have to excuse me, its margarita time LOL :drinkup:

bag-addict - sounds like you did a fabulous job!! I knew you would. They were lucky to have such a knowledgeable and loyal handbag lover like you. Keep us posted on when it actually airs!

Way to go! Sounds like you did us all proud :smile: Can't wait to hear all about the airing and maybe someone will post a link to a clip of it when it gets aired.