the name of the keyfob?

aimeng

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
hi,everybody, I just found this picture,and I remember that this is from summer 2010, along with beach collection....I saw it at the store but didn't get it.....miss it so much!!!Is there anybody happen to know its name and number????
thank you so much;)

Attachments

• st-2150259-2.jpg
    st-2150259-2.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 64
I have this one. I actually paid full price because I loved it so much. If you still need the name on the tag it says "Multi Sea Mix KF" and it was $48. Good luck!

I have this one. I actually paid full price because I loved it so much. If you still need the name on the tag it says "Multi Sea Mix KF" and it was $48. Good luck!

I paid FP for mine too because I adored it and worried that it might not make it to the outlets. Turns out that was a good decision, because I don't recall seeing it at either of my outlets when the other PLT stuff showed up.

I paid FP for mine too because I adored it and worried that it might not make it to the outlets. Turns out that was a good decision, because I don't recall seeing it at either of my outlets when the other PLT stuff showed up.
I did not see it (that I recall) at any of the outlets I frequent, so there are definitely some times where paying FP for something is well worth NOT missing it later!