The MUST HAVE designer bags

ilurvebags

Aug 25, 2007
So i think every girls collection should include

- a LV speedy (30")
- Chanel classic flap (preferably in black)

What do you guys think? Post your must have designer bag lists!

I think there should not be any must have. The beauty of the bag world is that there is something for every taste and purse and it would be so boring if every girl was supposed to have the same bags as her friends.

The same goes for designers: those I like are not necessarily at the top of the list of other forum members (and vice-versa). But who cares? I go for variety against conformity
yes.gif

I think there should not be any must have. The beauty of the bag world is that there is something for every taste and purse and it would be so boring if every girl was supposed to have the same bags as her friends.

The same goes for designers: those I like are not necessarily at the top of the list of other forum members (and vice-versa). But who cares? I go for variety against conformity :yes:

good point, and very true

however, i mean with people who buy designer bags, i think the two i have listed are classy and timeless pieces.

thats why i have made a thread, to see what other people think are the must have bags, because everyone is different. :heart:

The same goes for designers: those I like are not necessarily at the top of the list of other forum members (and vice-versa). But who cares? I go for variety against conformity :yes:

Me too! I don't have any 'must have' brands, I buy a bag because I like it's design and I think it's well made, not because of the brand name. :tup:

Linda

I think one can go their entire life w/o having a "must have" bag. Their "must have"might always be new/unknown designers. My "must haves" are ever changing and I can't determine what anyone else's "must have"should be.

Must have for me are:

LV speedy in Damier 30 and Mono 35
Longchamp le pliage tote, small and large (for travel)
Prada leather shoulder bag/tote
Gucci GG shoulder bag/tote
Chanel classic Chanel flap in the near future!!!:yahoo:

Then I go on to other designers:tup:

So i think every girls collection should include

- a LV speedy (30")
- Chanel classic flap (preferably in black)

What do you guys think? Post your must have designer bag lists!

Like others here, I don't think there are any must have designer bags.

The LV Speedy and the Chanel Classic Flap are probably the last bags I would ever want to buy for two reasons. The first and most important reason is that I just don't like those bags. If I did like them, I still wouldn't buy them because so many people have them. I know that doesn't bother a lot of people, but I prefer to carry bags that I don't see everywhere I go.

Perhaps the OP meant something along the lines of- what are classic bags that have lasted through the years, through the fads, trends, etc.....

Will people still be talking about BE or LP, for example, in 10-15-20 years? Maybe, maybe not, time will only tell.

However, many are still lusting over Chanel, LV, Gucci, etc after many, many years...