The Mulberry Catwalk comments

Thanks elvis! My tummy is totally sticking out in the pic though and I didn't even realise! Didn't know you have the same Bays clutch - it's fabulous, isn't it? The leather on it is like butter and omg the gunmetal h/w just has me drooling!

Yes, Lady F, same ebay seller as before. The leather on this strap is pretty poor quality tbh, but I don't care; I had enough ebay rewards vouchers to pay for it in full!

Thanks ratrat! Yep, need to change my avatar but can't decide which pic to use. Still have to photograph my little Alexa purse so might use that.

Poppy, you make me sound like a teacher... "really themed and well thought out"! I'm less about the bright, flashy bags now and more about ease of use colour-wise. Boring or what?!

Just browsing catwalk pics (having found them LOL!) and I have to say klp I am very jealous of your collection - especially your new acquisitions. Looks like you really know what you like and what suits you. ...and no it's not boring! ;)

Thanks Wulie! No room for extravagance these days so I'm only keeping bags with a distinct purpose and no overlapping! It's tough but I'll be happier once I've got a small collection of bags I can use a lot. :smile: