The Mulberry Amberely - pics only

Ance346

O.G.
Mar 23, 2013
I thought I would start a thread on the Mulberry Amberely because I couldn’t find much on the web about this bag. I came across it browsing on Netaporter and was instantly taken by its clean lines and unique hardware. I kept moving because I’m not really a Mulberry fan... the aesthetic never appealed to me. But something kept drawing me back to this bag! I finally decided to bite the bullet and I am so glad I did. I am hugely impressed by the quality for the price and think the design is exceptional.

I forgot to include a picture of this beauty I have been raving about... Here she is!
15BDC6DD-21B4-41AD-8D9B-72E76A7437C9.jpeg
I thought I would start a thread on the Mulberry Amberely because I couldn’t find much on the web about this bag. I came across it browsing on Netaporter and was instantly taken by its clean lines and unique hardware. I kept moving because I’m not really a Mulberry fan... the aesthetic never appealed to me. But something kept drawing me back to this bag! I finally decided to bite the bullet and I am so glad I did. I am hugely impressed by the quality for the price and think the design is exceptional.

I’ve never been a mulberry fan either, but I agree with you and can see the appeal of the design. It is beautiful and that color is gorgeous! I think I’m going to buy it in the smaller size in the tan color!