The Movers Are Here--Time to Post Pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks!!! Can't wait to try it out one of these days!!!

2. And not fattening either!!!:graucho:

3. Love your collection...

Which color and size is this one?

[​IMG]

4. wow!! i'm speechless!!! beautiful collection!!! good luck with your move!!!

5. It's a 35 Brique togo with brown interior.

6. LOLz!:roflmfao::P:roflmfao:

7. I can't believe the movers are still here. (They can't either, actually.) Thanks to everyone who wished me luck on the move!! It has been a long time in coming, and I think it will be a wonderful new chapter in our lives. We are coming back east for a couple of weeks in July, so I know I will get to New York to get my hair done and make a trip to Hermes, but then... a drought till December!:wtf: I hope I will have many "wildlife" sightings in Scottsdale...

8. Best of luck on the move. I know it's stressful, but at least you are going to have a local Hermes boutique! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous collection.

9. :tup: Woohooo!! Love your collection!

10. Hluv, Sus,Mree, Bgirl,Rockerchic,guccigal,diana,sailgator: Thank you all for the complimets and good wishes!!!

11. Beautiful collection! I hope they all make it safe and sound to their new home! Thanks for sharing!

12. You're so funny! And me and the Plume are doin fine today, thanks for askin!

Your natural VL Birkin is STUNNING, luv2shop (as are ALL of them AND you!)

13. MsTwilly: Thanks for the compliment on the farming bag! It is pretty cool!
    Greentea: Thanks about the Bolide comment. It's my newest addition. I just put it away yesterday-it's such a comfortable bag!

14. Your collection is fabulous! Good luck with your move!

15. Peanutbabycakes: You're speechless?!:nuts: I'm speechless after seeing your pics in the action thread!:tup: