The MOTHER LODE of Purses!

mdlcal28

O.G.
Feb 1, 2008
I was in Atlanta today and checked out a favorite consignment shop. I was just about to pay for my purchase when a woman came in. She went back to her vehicle three times to unload LV, Chanel and Mark Jacobs boxes! She had two Chanels, four LVs, 1 Dior and 2 Mark Jacobs...also a Limited Edition LV designed by Marc Jacobs........plus LV shoes......one of the sales girls asked were they real and the lady assured them they were. She had the receipts for each one of them in their respective boxes. the Limited LV was $3900 and she said she never even carried it.:nuts:

No purses. I just got a Tods not too long ago and I am not a fan of Chanel. LV or Marc Jacobs....but if I were to get one, she had an LV tote that would hold the kitchen sink!

:smile:Wow how sweet she dropped off some beautiful merchandise. I probably would have tried to purchase from her and avoid possible check in. I like all the designers she unloaded especially the Chanel.

Last edited:
I was in Atlanta today and checked out a favorite consignment shop. I was just about to pay for my purchase when a woman came in. She went back to her vehicle three times to unload LV, Chanel and Mark Jacobs boxes! She had two Chanels, four LVs, 1 Dior and 2 Mark Jacobs...also a Limited Edition LV designed by Marc Jacobs........plus LV shoes......one of the sales girls asked were they real and the lady assured them they were. She had the receipts for each one of them in their respective boxes. the Limited LV was $3900 and she said she never even carried it.:nuts:

Really???? Where is that shop??:nuts::nuts: I live in ATL....I wanna go check it out...Thanks;)