The most weight you've lost in one month?

1. Whenever I travel, I always lose weight. 6 pounds is the most I've lost in a month (in China).

What's the most you've dropped in one month?

2. I'd say about 7 or so, I was in Morocco, I was trekking with a heavy backpack every day and eating Tajine.

3. i'd say probably 10 pounds. weight watchers.

4. I've lost 11 lbs. in 9 days. Not healthy, but I needed to look at least OK for my friend's wedding at the time.

When I went out of the country to travel, I lost 15 lbs. in 3 weeks. I was deftly afraid of not finding a toilet when I needed it. So I put up with hunger pangs rather than being stuck with nowhere to go.

5. Wow! Can you share how you managed to do this?

6. I think it was mostly water weight I lost.

Breakfast:
    1 cup of yogurt
    1 bottle of Snapple

Lunch:
    Vegetable Sushi (4 large pieces, or 6-8 small ones depending on the place)
    1 scoop of tuna
    1 bottle of Snapple

Dinner:
    Mixed vegetables, as much as you want
    1 bottle of Snapple

No salt.
    No water - if you were thirsty, you may just wet your mouth but not drink, or suck on a slice of lemon.
    No junkfood.
    No candy.
    No dairy products.
    No eggs.
    No exceptions.

On the 6th day I began to get used to it.

7. 17 lbs -not intentional. Brutal on the body and so unhealthy! !

8. Oh man, I'm not sure I could lose 9 pounds in 11 days even if I didn't eat anything at all!

9. I lost 24 pounds in a month when I broke my jaw. I was wired shut and could only "drink" my food. Totally screwed up my metabolism though!

10. i once lost 26 lbs in one month. i went to a summer camp type place [not a fat camp just a regular one] and it was intense. I am not used to being active at all and for an entire month i hiked and ran and swam all day. it was a serious work out program. i also only ate fruit for breakfast and salad for lunch and dinner.

11. 15 or so lbs. weight watchers plus a nasty flu bug.

12. I lost 30 pounds in a month... I had gastric bypass surgery in february :smile:

13. WOW how's that going? How do you feel? Did you have quite a lot you needed to lose? I was just reading this morning about Carnie Wilson's struggles after having her baby. She seems to be doing well though.

14. Well, at first it was REALLY tough - my stomach was queezy all the time for the first month - similar to morning sickness but worse. I'd be in class, and randomly get the gags - it was god awful! Now I'm feeling great and energized. I'm eating well (though the most I seem to be able to get in is 600 calories max per day), taking my vitamins - and the pounds are literally melting away.

You need to have a BMI of 40 to have the surgery, and mine was 44 I believe, so if I was any lighter I would have been denied. I weighed 258 at the time of surgery, now I'm 210 (surgery was 3 months ago). Most people in my support communities are 300 pounds plus, so they call me a "light weight" lol - HA! Hardly!!! But it's coming off, and I feel fly! hehehe - I just made a post about it actually :smile:

15. i lost 15 pounds in one month by eating only 1200 cals/day and doing tae bo every day. it was tough! this was when i was 5 yrs ago... now im just eating healthy and exercising :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice