The Most Under Rated LV Accessory

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
The four key holder in pomme for $215 is a Best Buy in my book. In my opinion this is one of the most under rated accessories. It is not getting enough face time here on the PF. I got mine yesterday from eluxury and let me tell you, it is an absolute slice of pleasure!

First, the pomme color :love: . Yes, like many of you, we have seen the pomme color in our LV boutiques, but I assure you that you do not have full appreciation for the depth of this color until you see it under all conditions and at different viewing angles--under incandescent light, in natural light, under flourescent light...the pomme's sheen and hue are so varied and always so beautiful. I could spend hours just looking at the color! (Okay that may be a stretch...but maybe not!) Pomme can range from intense blood red to juicy candy apple red and then at other times almost look like it has a raspberry glow. Just gorgeous.

Secondly, it is useful :idea:. Unlike a cles that may hide in your LV bag for days without being seen...the 4 key holder is an active accessory! Hey, I looked for her first when I left the house this morning...then I looked for my LV handbag! I am guessing it will be used/handled/admired/touched as much if not more than my LV handbags! How can you go without this piece any longer?

And, finally, it is functional. Is there a better way to protect the interior of your handbag from the rough edges of your keys? Your keys are neatly held inside on beautiful golden clips and each clip rotates out for easy access. Right now my 4 key holder (just like Charleston-Mom) has the clicker hanging “out” and while Charleston-Mom fits 8 keys inside the snapped section I have 5.

I promise :graucho: I am not a marketing guru for eluxury, but right now there are only 3 pomme 4 key holders left on eluxury. You will not be sorry you made this purchase. Still not sure, these threads may be of interest to you too: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/how-useful-is-4-keys-holder-your-thoughts-91970.html?highlight=pomme+key+holder and http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/what-do-you-use-for-keys-car-clickers-89895.html?highlight=car+clicker

the colour is TDF, and i am in need of a key holder but i think i would like a damier one, i think that the vernis waould get ruined too quickly! i mean with keys you chuck them about everywhere!
But congrats on your purchase!

i've been debating getting one. argh....can't decide.

i have 2 keychains on my keys right now that i love- one is a pic of my family and one is something stupid but i've been using it for years. that's what's keeping me from a keychain holder.

My first ever LV piece was a mono 4 key holder that I purchased used. I love it! I could never give it up. It looks good and is so handy! Plus, it keeps my kleys secure so i don't worry about them scratching anything inside my bag

I only take my keys and cell phone when taking my son to school and that little slot inside the key holder is just the right size to slip a $20 into in case you need some cash for something. I love it and would never give it up!

Oh, and BTW, my 4 key holder actually has 6 keys on it right now and they all fit just fine.

My first ever LV piece was a mono 4 key holder that I purchased used. I love it! I could never give it up. It looks good and is so handy! Plus, it keeps my kleys secure so i don't worry about them scratching anything inside my bag

I only take my keys and cell phone when taking my son to school and that little slot inside the key holder is just the right size to slip a $20 into in case you need some cash for something. I love it and would never give it up!

Oh, and BTW, my 4 key holder actually has 6 keys on it right now and they all fit just fine.

Nishi, What a great first piece. I can't believe it took me years to get one! Some of us are smarter than others!:yes:

I am glad you like it!

To me the most underrated one is the CC holder, $125.00...I am thinking of getting another one for pics :smile:

p10295543_ph_hero.jpg

:whistle: It's a lovely day today, for whatever you've got to do, you've got a lovely day to do it in, that's true. :heart:

I really want one (am eyeing the epi mandarin) but I am torn because I have a star tiffany key chain that I use. Maybe this thread will push me over the edge! (I admit it makes me nervous to have my exposed keys thrown in my bag with my Framboise agenda!

BTW I have the mono CC holder and I love it!!!! I use it for insurance cards, business cards, and pix of my little princess.

could you post photos? i'm having a hard time 'seeing' how i would use this. i use a pochette extender as a keychain and i love it... show me why i should try something new... :graucho: