The most times you've had to relist an item on Ebay

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Just curious.

I have a New With Tags pair of gorgeous floral Burberry pants. I've relisted THREE TIMES. Dude, there's a tag on the pants that says $398.00 and I have had them listed for $69.99 with no reserve! I thought somebody would jump to snatch these up. I always have watchers, too, but no bidders. :Push: Doh....

What about you Ebaying ladies?

Twinklette said:
Do I want to go there lol! I relisted a pricey purse 3 times :sad: Such a drag with all those fees!

Twinklette, did you list them in The Marketplace forum, too? Pretty much everything I list there gets sold to another board member!

Cat said:
Can't help you out this time,I'm 5'11" don't think the legs would be long enough :biggrin: .Hope you get some bids soon.;)

lol Thanks, Cat! You've done enough. AND I GOT MY DADDY the golf bag, thanks to you! You're such a nice lady. :love: :love: :love:

I had to relist some musical equipment 4 (!!!) times, and still, no one bought it. I listed it on Craigslist, nothing. I still haven't sold it :suspiciou Granted, it was local pickup only because the thing weighs 165 pounds, but still! Argh :evil:

I did have to relist both pairs of shoes I was selling. The Coach pair sold, the Charles David pair didn't, even when I dropped the price to $30. Guess I'll have to relist them again.

Off my own topic, but sheesh, I'm having so many problems with Ebay. I refunded the seller who claimed she never got what I sent her (I lost the confirmation, my own darn fault, and I probably shouldn't have told her that either), and now I'm about to refund the woman who bought a totebag from me because she claims there is a "huge black stain." Where, I have no idea, but I offered to let her send the bag back. Now I'm paranoid that I'm going to get the bag back and she'll just have put the stain there! Yeesh.

Thankfully, I haven't had too much trouble....until I listed my EPI Speedy. I relisted it last week, and lowered the terms. I have tons of pictures, details, etc. and lots of watchers. It's definitely a let down.

SuLi I wish I liked epi or I'd buy it. It's a great price and a beautiful bag! I hope you find a buyer.

IntlSet no I didn't list it here. I never realized there WAS this board until February and this was way before that. Bummer as I'm sure I could have sold it here. From now on this will be the FIRST place I list :smile:

fayden said:
my red LV jasmin took 4 times and i had to lower the price A LOT.

I noticed a lot of completed listings on EBAY for the jasmin has a pretty low resale value. I wonder why? It's such a beautiful piece that rarely has any major signs of wear! :wacko:

I relisted a really nice dress 3 times then gave up. I figured I'd get more bang for my buck if I wear it or give it to someone I know who is in need of one or wants it.

I listed a vintage (but used twice and in perfect condition) Burberry shoulder bag (classic flap style) A really gorgeous bag I bought myself in London. I listed it 3 times - I had tons of photos - I could not get a fair price and decided to keep it - It really is a prize but I don't wear it, I have so many new bags - It's kind of like an old lover, good left over feelings but I'm on to more exciting loves right now. I am so pissed I had to pay ebay so much money - they are not getting another dime.

IntlSet said:
Off my own topic, but sheesh, I'm having so many problems with Ebay. I refunded the seller who claimed she never got what I sent her (I lost the confirmation, my own darn fault, and I probably shouldn't have told her that either), and now I'm about to refund the woman who bought a totebag from me because she claims there is a "huge black stain." Where, I have no idea, but I offered to let her send the bag back. Now I'm paranoid that I'm going to get the bag back and she'll just have put the stain there! Yeesh.

IntlSet, did you buy insurance for the item the buyer "claimed" to not received?

I just soooo hope she isn't trying to run a scam by pretending not to have received it so she can get a refund and keep the bag too. As for the huge black stain, demand pics of it or if anything request the bag back before issuing a refund. Makes no sense she gets her cake and eat it too. Be wary of some of these scheming ebay buyers. Ooh I have heard some low-down stories.

baglady said:
IntlSet, did you buy insurance for the item the buyer "claimed" to not received?

I just soooo hope she isn't trying to run a scam by pretending not to have received it so she can get a refund and keep the bag too. As for the huge black stain, demand pics of it or if anything request the bag back before issuing a refund. Makes no sense she gets her cake and eat it too. Be wary of some of these scheming ebay buyers. Ooh I have heard some low-down stories.

Thanks baglady! Bah, she hasn't even responded to my offer to refund her money.