The Most Important Man In Your Life ?

?

Who's the most important man in Your life ?

1. Husband

2. Father

3. Brother

4. Boyfriend

5. Uncle

6. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Who's The Most Important Man In Your Life ?
    Why ?

2. Even though I have a boyfriend and a brother, I would say that my father is the most important man in my life because family should always comes first. I am also just very thankful for all the love and support that he's given me. :heart: Can you tell that I'm a daddy's girl? :shame:

3. My hubby. He's my best friend and confidante...I would be lost without him! He keeps me grounded and yet still allows me my silly indulgences.
    #2 would be daddy...I'll always be Daddy's little girl :smile:

4. i voted my bf :love: why? he understands me SO well and he's just my rock... from the good to the bad days he just knows how to make it a little better, plus, we've grown up together - been together for 5 years i think :shame: lots of ups and downs but its made us both stronger people. :supacool:

5. Definitely my boyfriend. I basically don't have a dad..

6. I chose husband, never had a dad.

7. The most important male in my life is my Son.

I have to say that my husband would obviously be second. But, my son is the single most important thing I've ever done, and that was to give him life. I have the biggest, most important job any woman could have in raising a kind, productive, loving, trustful, well-adjusted human being!!

I hope to God that I will be successful at it. And that's the most important THING I will have contributed to this world.

8. My dad. I have the most awesome father a person could ever dream of. Plus, a great mom, too!

9. Right now, it's my brother. I love him so much, and I kow he loves me a lot, too, even though he rarely says it.

I'm hoping that I'll have a boyfriend soon, and then eventually a husband.

It would NEVER be my father. I have no love for the person who has emotionally abused me my entire life.

10. my father of course..... husbands can come and go (hopefully not) but i only have one father....

11. I love what you wrote about your son! :heart: :love: That is so sweet, I can already tell how a loving mother you are.

For me I would say my dad, and my little brother! My little brother was born when I was 8 so, I feel like I am also helping raising him!

12. My husband....we grown together for 14 years...He is my rock, my strength and my greatest love of all time....

13. i am so blessed to have many amazing men in my life!

my husband. he knows me better than i know myself sometimes. :love:

my father. he shaped every notion i have about life, hard work, marriage, family and unconditional love. he is my role model and biggest supporter.

my brother. he is the best most awesome friend a girl could ask for!

yay family! :yes:

14. My son!!!:nuts: Although I have an amazing DH as well!!!:graucho:

15. My son! If I didn't have him, I don't know where I'd be right now. He keeps me grounded and gives my life meaning and purpose.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice