The most GORGEOUS '05 black city I ever saw!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG, that is gorgeous leather! I have 3 from SS 06 and the leather is divine. I'd be after this if I didn't have a black work and first:love:

2. Beautiful! :love: Thanks for sharing Zac! :smile:
    (Just curious - is this Toni's auction? If so, good luck!) :flowers:

3. How tempting...

4. Nice!

5. that's beautiful... so weird how i can't find it when i search one ebay... >_<"

6. eping, ebay has been acting strange today! That green boobie keeps showing up in the new items for me but when I click on it, it's sold. Other ones keep appearing and disappearing as well.

7. yippy, this bag belongs to a dear friend of mine & i can tell you it's stunning :love:...whoever wins this baby will be one lucky ducky!!!

8. This bag is soooooooo beautiful...if only I didn't have a black city already.............

aaa - how long did the purse ban last???

9. There have been the best Bbags and Bal accessories on ebay this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: We are on the ball here in Achtung!!!!!!!

10. Wow, that's beautiful. the more I think about it, the more I'd love a black city and and 05 would be awesome....

11. Amazing leather !

12. LVlady99 has another '05 up with best offer option...

13. Beautiful!!

14. WOW it's TDF:drool: It's so GORGEOUS!!!! I am not sure who's auction it is.... but goodluck with your sale!!!