the most famous HERMES auction site in JAPAN

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ¡Ú³ÚÅ·»Ô¾ì¡ÛShopping is Entertainment! ¡§ ¥¤¥ó¥¿¡¼¥Í¥Ã¥ÈºÇÂçµé¤ÎÄÌ¿®ÈÎÇä¡¢ÄÌÈÎ¥ª¥ó¥é¥¤¥ó¥·¥ç¥Ã¥Ô¥ó¥°¥³¥ß¥å¥Ë¥Æ¥£

here you can find all BIRKINs :

¡Ú³ÚÅ·»Ô¾ì¡Ûbirkin ¤Î¸¡º÷·ë²Ì¡§ÄÌÈΡ¦¥¤¥ó¥¿¡¼¥Í¥Ã¥È¥·¥ç¥Ã¥Ô¥ó¥°

share with you all gals this website. it's the most famous designer bags auction site in JAPAN, almost all hermes bags you can find it here. i was told all sellers here need to pass a very strict audit on it's authorization,so, should be no worry its authentity. HOPE SO!:nuts: but no idea about japanese at all.
    ,still can enjoy this beautiful pictures:lol:

btw: 1 us$=117.8 japanese Yen:lol:

2. Well I wouldn't be so blue-eyed about authenticity guaranteed on that site as there's definitely fakes on there.

3. I wasn't aware that rakuten (name of site linked above) required satisfaction of authenticity for sellers. I always viewed it like eBay -- buyer beware.

4. oh, really? :nuts: but i saw their items at least the pictures very authentic. i always saw it too very often, take it as the hermes items shopping guide.:confused1:

5. Some of their items are DEFINITELY fake, also in the pics.

6. Have to agree with tokyogirl, Rakuten is the Japanese version of eBay. Buyer beware...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice