The Most Fakes.

Which of these designer brands do you think has a lot of fakes???

• Chanel

• Dior

• Fendi

• Louis Vuitton

• Gucci

• Others! Please specify

Results are only viewable after voting.

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
SORRY! I forgot the poll!!!

Which of these designer brands do you think has a lot of fakes???

Chanel
Dior
Louis Vuitton
Fendi
Gucci
Others, please specify.

Its LV, end of story. Seems that the poll is accurate imo with Chanel next.

It may not cheapen the bag, but with LV EVERYWHERE, I personally wouldnt want my wife carrying any (I see folks, no offense to anyone, that are working full time as cashiers at grocery stores carrying larger, bigger LVs than my wife. And only the few know its a fake).

I think on this poll LV wins (as it were!) hands down, but definately in the UK, Burberry is the worst.

I would say that I see more (very, very bad fake) Burberry and LV in the UK than I see any other bag. Thats partly why Burberry have stopped doing designs where the Nova Check is so predominant. You only see the Nova Check on linings and detail now.

i think nowadays all major brands and "it" bags are being fake. think the answer depends on where we stayed. For me it's LV, Gucci, Coach, Burberry, Prada

Its LV, end of story. Seems that the poll is accurate imo with Chanel next.

It may not cheapen the bag, but with LV EVERYWHERE, I personally wouldnt want my wife carrying any (I see folks, no offense to anyone, that are working full time as cashiers at grocery stores carrying larger, bigger LVs than my wife. And only the few know its a fake).

So if you live in an area where all the high end bags are seen often(all real) would that cheapen the bags as well?

I live in an area like that.