The most expensive shoes/boots ever?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay I was just searching through things and saw a rather mice pair of Gucci boots, then I realised they were real Croc and then I saw the price £13,410!

This got me thinking lwouldn't it be fun to start a thread to find out from all you TPfs the answers to the following two questions

What is the most expensive pair of shoes/boots you have ever seen? - I suggest we break it down into two groups Exotics and Other

What is the most expensive pair you have ever bought? - pictures and rough price please.

Away you go ladies

Pictures: Gucci website and Elle Magazine

304702_E5V00_1000_001_web_full.jpg ellefrance_Gucci_resize_resize.jpg
  2. mai_lamore_rose_shoes.jpg
  3. Alexander McQueen Fall 2012: Enameled flower suede platform sandals
    price: $7,520

Alexander+McQueen+Fall+2012+Details+ZiUX3sJy4oUx.jpg
  4. ss 2012

Most-Expensive-shoes-Spring-2012.jpg Kanye-Louboutin-McQueen-heels.jpg McQueen-Dolce-Gabbana-Louboutin-shoes.jpg
  5. Alexander McQueen Armadillo: $3,900 - $10,000 21 pairs existed in the world ( 20 from the runway and one additional )

Alexander+McQueen+Spring+2010+Details+NjlP1uOz_a9x.jpg
  6. Balenciaga FW 2010: $7,450

Balenciaga+Fall+2010+Details+KrmuqLvPoY9x.jpg
  7. Louis Vuitton FW 2010: $9,920

Louis+Vuitton+Fall+2010+Details+bky9SzFHOanx.jpg
  8. Christian Louboutin crocodile boot: $21,995

tumblr_lpzgblbUKY1qa7p1yo1_500.jpg
  9. Rene Caovilla: $120,000

ALeqM5hhnf8EcqU97DL8kXg_Cmj8gTTykQ.jpg
  10. Impressive selection so far, well done.

I assume the little snake on the Rene Caovilla must be platinum an diamonds or something as other than that I have a pair of very similar looking Caovilla shoes.

I hate those McQueen Armadillo shoes - I just can't see how they enhance the look of anyone's legs except perhaps an elephant.

Those Mai Lamore Rose shoes on the other hand are clearly a work of art.

Keep them coming.

11. Kathryn Wilson X Sarah Hutchings of Orsini Fine Jewelry : $500,000

most_expensive_shoe_74nvg.jpg
  12. Valentino SS 2010 : $6,226

Valentino+Spring+2010+Details+I9Erie-0wEMx.jpg Valentino+Spring+2010+Details+0Xs7ndOhRgsx.jpg
  13. I believe these are the most expensive shoes in the world.

14. Now those are totally impractical - but beautiful fairytale shoes especially for a wedding. I have seen some similar at a much more down to earth price - any one have any similar lace/mesh shoes?

15. I agree very pretty!
    I only have one pair of
    Valentino and its lace peep toe and was on sale for $ 300 :smile:

QUOTE=Kayapo97;23041288]Now those are totally impractical - but beautiful f

airytale shoes especially for a wedding. I have seen some similar at a much more down to earth price - any one have any similar lace/mesh shoes?[/QUOTE]