The most complimentary bandeau to match the Damier Speedy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It can be a past collections bandeau or present. I just want some ideas because the Damier Speedy 35 is on my list

If anyone has pics thats even better

Thanks!

2. leopard bandeau is my fav on the ebene speedy! i also like the denim bandeau in light pink or black (theyre both so cute)

3. ^^^ I second that. Leopard bandeau first, then denim bandeau in the light pink.

4. Oh forgot to say that I was asking about the Damier Ebene speedy ;)

5. I agree about the leopard!!

6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the comete bandeau in pink on the Damier. I want one soooo badly!

7. Anyone have pics of any?

8. I tried to get a pic of the Comete but I can't find one. You can just type it into the vuitton.com search and see it easily :smile: And christian'sgirl mentioned the pink denim one before...super cute but I like it on monogram better than damier, and it's in my avatar :biggrin:

9. I love the Leopard Bandeau w/Damier.

10. Bumping this up for more ideas

11. I third it! ^_^

12. It's no longer sold but I've always loved the purple papillon bandeau on damier ebene :biggrin:

13. Leopard or the Olivia in pomme!

14. PICS PICS PICS anyone?

15. i'm sure the bandeau club in the clubhouse will have photos for you....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.