the most beautiful bag in the world (to me...)

asin

as in asian
Mar 11, 2008
i remember the first time i saw her.... it was almost 2 years ago when i was a college student in search of a new handbag. i wanted something versatile for every day use. i went to union square in san francisco and checked out many stores, from cheap stores inside the mall to macys to bloomingdales. none of the bags i saw really caught my attention... until i got to saks fifth avenue and saw the miu miu coffer.

i instantly fell in love. the design was so unique, the size was just right, and the convertible straps made it so convenient to use. it was perfect for an every day, all-occasion bag!

i must've modeled it in front of the mirror for 20 minutes or so at SFA. unfortunately, i was a poor college student and couldn't muster up the $1500 for it :*(. i ended up getting a $30 handbag later on at ross... it wasn't all that pretty looking but it was useful, and i tossed it around for a few months.

fast forward to may 2008. i'm no longer in school and have a decent job, and a little extra spending cash. i finally got the bag of my dreams - the miu miu coffer! AND it was on sale on net-a-porter for $1080. it's been almost 2 years since i first laid eyes on this bag, and it is still the most beautiful bag i've ever seen! i don't think i'll ever get tired of this bag!

isn't it just gorgeous in brown?? :heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• DSC03398.JPG
    DSC03398.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC03399.JPG
    DSC03399.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC03400.JPG
    DSC03400.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC03401.JPG
    DSC03401.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 159
Wow... 2 years is a long wait... but it's well worth it! Congratulations on your new coffer asin! It is also one of my most favorite designs on a handbag. And the brown in your coffer does look gorgeous... it complements the gold HW very beautifully.

I am so touched by you and your bag!
The whole story and how you had to wait 2 years!
I am so glad you got it at the end, ON SALE TOO!
She does look amazing :smile:
Enjoy asin! You deserve it!

thanks for the comments! i don't know why i took so long to get it... i could've sooner, but instead i bought a bow bag and a gucci before i finally got the coffer. the coffer is, of course, always my favorite!