the most amazing day of my life!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So i get a call today from my S.A at L.V telling me that my mizi has come in!!! So excited, I headed straight for the l.v boutique...the mizi was absolutely gorgeous...i couldnt take my eyes off of it...as i happily walked out of l.v, i decided to take a look at the fendi display in bloomingdales to see if any new spys had come in...there werent any new spys...BUT i took a look at the hobo that i have been eyeing...there was a 15% off promotion, so I decided to take the plunge and buy it....
    so im walking to the register to pay...the S.A rings the bag up (price was $720)...i take my credit card out...and the S.A says... " your total comes $428 and some cents!!!!!" :nuts: :weird: i couldnt believe my ears! the bag wasnt on sale... other than the 15 % off discount, BUT apparently it was accidentally marked down to that low price...probably the deal of the century for me! :lol:

2. :lol: nice deal! Should have gotten 2 lol

3. AWESOME!! Doesn't that give you an amazing feeling!

4. Pictures!!! Please?

5. AMAZING DEAL! which one did you get? i really want a spy hobo!

6. Unbelievable!!! Great deal!! :nuts:

7. That is really a steal, mistakes are our friends !

8. Did the SA know it was a mistake? Did she say anything? That's awesome!!!

9. Ooooh, pics please :love:

10. Thanks girls! I will post pics as soon as I find my usb cable...the S.A recognized that it was a mistake, and she was really happy for me which was great lol...
    amanda...its a monogram hobo for everyday use...but its really cute..i could only wish it was the spy hobo:love:

11. Its always nice to be in the right place at the right time. Can't wait to see pic's.

12. wow! thats awsomee

13. I'm waiting for a mistake to come in my way. LOL! Congrats!

14. ~ooooh like fate~

15. I feel like I won the lottery when that happens to me! hasnt happened with a bag though :lol: