THe more in subforums the more you love the designer

1. do you find the moreyou hang out in a paticular subforum the more you want that bag/desginer

for example, if i hang out in the LV subforum i want an LV bag soooo badly and can think of what i want etc... BUT then i head to the balencaiga thread spend some time there.. and i want a bbag//

hahah anyone else like that:yes:

2. yes I will confess...Dior Saddle bag and the Fendi B bag. I never wanted them til I started hanging out in the Dior and Fendi forum:roflmfao: :love:

3. Yup, totally. Thank god there's not a baby subforum or I'd be tempted to go out and get one of those too.

4. hmmm... been having some experince like that too...
    i wasn't into chloe paddy, but when i go to the chloe's forum, i'm beginning to like paddy and silverado.
    but the LV forum don't influence much...

5. HAHAH im with you on that one:roflmfao:

6. ^^^ Congratulations on saving up for your Hologram Spy!!!!!!

7. :lol: you are soo right!

8. No, I'm pretty stubborn... :P But if I already want the bag and I look around in the subform too much, I want it even more.:rolleyes:

9. not tooo much. If I'm teetering, hanging out in the Forum may make a difference. But there's a lot of designers that it doesn't matter if I spent all day every day in that Forum I'd still never buy.

I do think if you even like a designer, hanging out in that sub-Forum can make you like them more!:yes:
    You get top hear all the pro's from the REAL fans!

10. It makes no difference to me, whatsoever. :shrugs: I like what I like and if I don't like something, no amount of hype affects me.

I've always been like this; I'm an advertiser's nightmare! :lol:

11. Im a one pattern, LV gal with some Pradas for rainy days...but looking around has made me appreciate other designers and style...

Before I was pretty judgmental thinking that LVs quality and price was the greatest...and thought all other designs were ugly.....

But I still wouldnt buy them...LVs are the only bag I will dish out $$$ for...:P

12. thanks NYC am SUUUUPPPPPEERRR excited!!

13. I think this ony works if I liked the designer to begin with. I've lurked on some boards and even thought the designer make nice bags, I don't necessarily want one. On the other hand, I definately want an Hermes and Louis Vuitton, lol!

14. Like this with me too:yes:

15. I agree, Lv just doesn't do it for me. I avoid Hermès because I could easily get into that one. But I must say that the Bal forum got to me. I didn't like them that much to begin with, but the forum made me want to try one on and I discovered that they were "made for me" so now I'm hanging out there all the time and wanting more and more especially since having seen the new color swatches...:drool: :drool: :drool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice