The Mooshooshoo Appreciation Thread!

sugna

Jun 7, 2011
On this occasion I really felt it necessary to start a new thread.

Today Moo went to great lengths to find me exactly what I was looking for... I am just so happy and wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU!

:happydance: :tup:

I sure I'm not the only one Moo has helpd out behind the scenes, and then there's all the phone calls and lists for the Outlets etc...enabling goodness knows how many people!

:woohoo:

A great BIG THANK YOU from me x

:dothewave:

Me too! It seems that mo doesn't just help us out publicly as we know she often does but also personally behind the scenes which just shows how much effort she really does put in!!!!
Thanks soo much!!

This is a great thread!!I got a great deal on my petrol daria medium hobo because Moo posted the Canopy info on the instore purchases thread.

Three cheers for Moo.
HIP HIP............

WOW! :blush::blush::blush:

Ladies I am totally overwhelmed.....

fa0592a9d3a3ce64aace410d15275819_zps1106f988.jpg

I'd like to thank Mo too for going out of her way to post the outlet lists and to be watching the thread where people post their wants. I personally would also like to thank Mo for contacting me personally whenever there has been something that she thinks I have been hankering after. Even if I haven't gone on to purchase Mo you are a star and would be very much missed if you weren't here :woohoo: :yw: :woohoo:

Mo is an absolute star - much loved and treasured for her infinite patience and help on any number of issues!! :biggrin: What a fab idea to start this thread!! :goodpost:

Mo, in summary:

:urock: :dothewave: :ty: