The monsters have arrived..

oggers86

Dec 7, 2008
Clearly the monsters arent content with terrorising Miss Maia-Annabel and Clevercat since they have descended upon us.

One of them has been particularly naughty to Elise, put her on the garage roof and the kitchen cupboards so she has to find a way down herself and is forced to walk on my cooker.

They made Elsa start making a racket when me and the bf were trying to have a nap after him having a hard morning at work and me being hungover :P They obviously told her if she didnt keep us awake then bad things would happen.

These monsters are just mean.

LOL those must be the same monsters that urge my kitty to destroy my furniture and vomit wherever I'm most likely to step without looking. Naughty little creatures :lol:

Ah, yes, this was my rude awakening Thursday morning.

Kitty's at it again. I heard him upstairs throwing up and am procrastinating in the search to find it...:angel:

Then there is always the peed in shoe :nono:

Okay, mine's never done that but he DID 1) puke in my bed under the covers, and 2) puke all over wrapped Christmas presents under the tree two years ago. It was a disaster :throwup::nono:

Kitty's at it again. I heard him upstairs throwing up and am procrastinating in the search to find it...:angel:

Okay, mine's never done that but he DID 1) puke in my bed under the covers, and 2) puke all over wrapped Christmas presents under the tree two years ago. It was a disaster :throwup::nono:
My blind Bear went one better - he is quite a needy cat and likes to sleep curled around me with his chin on my head. He is also a cat who constantly grooms himself. So I perhaps shouldn't have been surprised the night he yacked up a huge furball....right into my hair. :sick: No good blaming the Monsters that time.....

Only had to deal with one lot of puke from one cat so far...

All quiet here today although we did get woken up at 6/7am by both of them demanding their breakfast. They ended up giving in and I went back to sleep till 10 :biggrin:

Humans: 1 Cats: 0

My blind Bear went one better - he is quite a needy cat and likes to sleep curled around me with his chin on my head. He is also a cat who constantly grooms himself. So I perhaps shouldn't have been surprised the night he yacked up a huge furball....right into my hair. :sick: No good blaming the Monsters that time.....

Okay - you win. That's worse :P

I don't think that could happen with my kitty. He makes a very distinct gagging noise and/or an undulating meow before he tosses cookies. It gives me a good chance of scooping him up and tossing him onto tile before he loses it if I'm in the vicinity :graucho:

Only had to deal with one lot of puke from one cat so far...

All quiet here today although we did get woken up at 6/7am by both of them demanding their breakfast. They ended up giving in and I went back to sleep till 10 :biggrin:

Humans: 1 Cats: 0

oggers, they're letting you think that you've won. They will get their revenge. That's just the way cats roll.
mutley-1.gif

Ha well hopefully its tonight whilst im staying over at work. It is amusing yet so annoying when i walk into the kitchen to see a cat hurridly getting off the table or the windowsill. They clearly know its not allowed but do it anyway as i cant see them...one day i will rule and they will be sorry (evil laugh)

Lol too true!!! Right now they cant decide if they want to be in the lounge or not in the lounge meaning I either leave both doors open and suffer a draught or constantly get up to let one of them in or out. If I dont they end up scratching the door which I am paranoid about as the place is rented.

Grrr kitties!!!

Okay - you win. That's worse :P

Though it didn't happen to me (thank heavens!), I think what's worse is the poster who posted a couple years ago about her cat sharting in her face. I'll see if I can find the thread.

ETA - I don't know why but the search won't bring anything up. That thread was hilarious.

Ha well hopefully its tonight whilst im staying over at work. It is amusing yet so annoying when i walk into the kitchen to see a cat hurridly getting off the table or the windowsill. They clearly know its not allowed but do it anyway as i cant see them...one day i will rule and they will be sorry (evil laugh)

You will let us know how this works out for you.............right? :whistle: