The Monogrammers Club

Hi. I saw this in the clubhouse an wondered if you still have the Galliera GM? I want to buy one in azur. Im 5.4" and plus size. Is the Gal GM really that big? Can you please help me. I have the delightful mm and wonder how much bigger the Gal is? :help:

Ok so they are off by a little the delightful is a little taller and the gal is a little wider but I love them both ImageUploadedByPurseForum1434507668.917425.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1434507686.865735.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1434507708.749561.jpg

Ok so they are off by a little the delightful is a little taller and the gal is a little wider but I love them both View attachment 3034529View attachment 3034530View attachment 3034531
Thank you very much for all your trouble. I want to buy a Galliera GM azur. Hope the size is good. I love the Delightful mm very much. I have a Gal pm but sometimes wished it was a bit bigger. I wonder if i should rather buy the new Delightful mm azur??What do you think Gal GM or Deli MM?

Thank you very much for all your trouble. I want to buy a Galliera GM azur. Hope the size is good. I love the Delightful mm very much. I have a Gal pm but sometimes wished it was a bit bigger. I wonder if i should rather buy the new Delightful mm azur??What do you think Gal GM or Deli MM?

Oh gosh that's a tough one I love my gal a lot and when i wear it I don't see a lot of people wearing it ......but the delightful is amazing in azur [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]buy them both lol

Oh gosh that's a tough one I love my gal a lot and when i wear it I don't see a lot of people wearing it ......but the delightful is amazing in azur [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]buy them both lol
Wish i could. I have to choose. Oh dear, what do I do????. The pink lining Deli is also only available for approx 4 months, apparently then either discontinued or cream lining. Not sure which. HELP:confused1:

My small monogram collection:

029.jpg

BOSPHOERE50.jpg

018-1.jpg

What is the name of this piece of luggage ? TIA

My first monogram piece! I started small with a SLG. It's a business card holder that I've been using for my metrocard, train ticket, business cards, and extra rewards cards. I can also use it as a very small wallet for my mini bags and when I don't feel like carrying a large wallet.

To be honest, I never thought I'd own monogram but have really fallen for it lately. It truly is a classy and timeless design; I love the neutral colors used, how it incorporates designs as well as the letters, the history behind it... everything. Buying it was a great decision.

Now I have a monogram bag on reserve for me. I couldn't help but fall in love with the mono.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-23 at 5.30.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-23 at 5.30.49 PM.png
    584.8 KB · Views: 377
  • Screen Shot 2015-06-23 at 5.31.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-23 at 5.31.02 PM.png
    592.5 KB · Views: 374
Ill always love this print it was love at first sight[emoji76]for me.
This is my small collection. Ive owned so many bags and whilst the rest of my collection has gone I still have these. You can’t beat this canvas. It lasts forever imo.

IMG_0888.JPGIMG_0919.JPGIMG_0917.JPGIMG_5190.JPGIMG_0276.JPGIMG_1736.JPG