The Monogram Glace & Monogram Mat Club

deluxeduck

oui, Louis!
O.G.
May 15, 2006
i just thought it would be nice to merge there two beautiful and discontinued lines in the one club. here's my Mono Glace Collection:

collectionGlace3.jpg

l-r: Force bracelet, Bobby, Ray and LST palladium buckle in Glace belt

come and share yours :graucho:

Oh Duck!
That's such a good idea!!

Here's my Mat Ambre Multicles...

Mat.gif

when Mat/ Glace first came out it was my favorite line...I hope they find something similiar to replace it soon...

hehe i love love loved these lines! i was new to lv when they were avaliable and thought they were just a fad, i thought the mono would be more classic and refused to budge from the mono! now that they are discontinued im am dieing for one! i have arranged to get one soon! not telling you what it is yet its a suprise!

can i hazard a guess NM? :graucho:

Yeux > i really love black Mat! and your Shelton looks fantastic. i wish they also made men's bags..... still can't get over the fact they're discontinued :crybaby:

deluxeduck said:
Yeux > i really love black Mat! and your Shelton looks fantastic. i wish they also made men's bags..... still can't get over the fact they're discontinued :crybaby:

thanks :love:! yeah it's a shame it's discontinued; it's such a beautiful line:tender:. it's one of my favorite lines :yes:

i think the Glace doesn't have that very slight shimmer that the Mat appears to have, probably because it's a men's line. and it does seem to be more lightly embossed too :yes: