The Monogram Glace & Monogram Mat Club

1. i just thought it would be nice to merge there two beautiful and discontinued lines in the one club. here's my Mono Glace Collection:

[​IMG]
    l-r: Force bracelet, Bobby, Ray and LST palladium buckle in Glace belt

come and share yours :graucho:

2. here's a close-up of the little cutie Ray:

[​IMG]

3. Mono mat is one my favorite lines ever! I ADORE the black color. I have a black mono mat stockton (which I'm carrying today, actually!) and a black mono mat medium agenda.

4. Here are my Monogram Mat Shelton and Medium Agenda in Noir :love::

[​IMG]

5. Oh Duck!
    That's such a good idea!!

Here's my Mat Ambre Multicles...

[​IMG]

when Mat/ Glace first came out it was my favorite line...I hope they find something similiar to replace it soon...

6. where's everybody?? :wlae:

7. I'm waiting for my digi cam to return so I can get snap-happy!! Be back with pics next week!!! LoL!

8. That Shelton just looks better & better every time I see it.

9. Elux still has a couple Mat pieces left from Discontinuation...:graucho:

10. hehe i love love loved these lines! i was new to lv when they were avaliable and thought they were just a fad, i thought the mono would be more classic and refused to budge from the mono! now that they are discontinued im am dieing for one! i have arranged to get one soon! not telling you what it is yet its a suprise!

11. can i hazard a guess NM? :graucho:

Yeux > i really love black Mat! and your Shelton looks fantastic. i wish they also made men's bags..... still can't get over the fact they're discontinued :crybaby:

12. ^ i dont know duck,:upsidedown: i dont think you have any clue of what it is lol,:roflmfao: its not like I pm you about the bags i decide to get:supacool: lol

13. thanks :love:! yeah it's a shame it's discontinued; it's such a beautiful line:tender:. it's one of my favorite lines :yes:

14. So does anyone know the difference between Mat and Glace? from what I remember Glace has a lighter indendation??

15. i think the Glace doesn't have that very slight shimmer that the Mat appears to have, probably because it's a men's line. and it does seem to be more lightly embossed too :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice