The Monogram Eclipse Club

cheeky iz

chic LV
O.G.
Apr 8, 2009
Will do when I get my beauty soon...paid for it at LV but will collect it before my travel to overseas....try to get tax refund. :smile:

LVLux

Tinker's Realm
O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
Beautiful Pacific Wonderland!
:cursing::noggin::bagslap:I am soooo mad at myself-Just tried to get in touch w/my SA and she is out today so I spoke to the shoe manager that answered the call and she says that I took my name off of the WL and they do not have a bag for me and they only have bags for the clients that kept them on order-I should have waited to talk to my SA-she always gets me the bags!!!!!!!!!!
The gal went on to say that since these are Runway Bags -they are definitely not everyday bags-now after struggling for days to decide if I wanted one and which one and am ready to order-I amy not get one at all!!!!!!!!!:cry: I am so stupid-when will I ever learn to not take my name off of the WL!!!!!

LVLux

Tinker's Realm
O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
Beautiful Pacific Wonderland!
LV Bags Lover -you sure did collect the Bling Bling Blingy Bling-it is an amazing bag and I can not wait to have mine arrive!!!
Yes, fortunately one showed up in LV shipment today!!!!!!!!!!!

LV Bags Lover

«Mini Collector»
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Singapore
LV Bags Lover -you sure did collect the Bling Bling Blingy Bling-it is an amazing bag and I can not wait to have mine arrive!!!
Yes, fortunately one showed up in LV shipment today!!!!!!!!!!!
you're darn lucky manz!!! i believe if its yours and it'll be yours. my alma is also the one and only ambre alma allocated to the store where i purchased. :biggrin:

cheeky iz

chic LV
O.G.
Apr 8, 2009
To all of you Chinchin_lim, LVLux, LVBagsLover and Alexis168...congrats to your new beauties...they are gorgeous and stunning! :party::I can't wait to collect mine and join you all here. :popcorn: