The Monogram Eclipse Backpack Explorer in action :)

Loving this work horse of a bag. Bought it before my trip and put it to good use right away. View attachment 3508744

Nice! Thanks for sharing your pictures! I'm always interested in how people set up their travel "kit." So is that your only carry-on or did you also take a purse? I am assuming your big bag gets checked?

I usually fly with a roll-y carry on and a large briefcase as my second personal item. I'm guessing your backpack might be too big for a second personal item, but would love to know your experience.

Nice! Thanks for sharing your pictures! I'm always interested in how people set up their travel "kit." So is that your only carry-on or did you also take a purse? I am assuming your big bag gets checked?

I usually fly with a roll-y carry on and a large briefcase as my second personal item. I'm guessing your backpack might be too big for a second personal item, but would love to know your experience.
Hi there! I use the backpack as my carry-on (the other purse I usually check in inside my luggage). I used to bring a trolley and a handbag on the plane with me but having this backpack simplified that :smile:

Reactions: prepster